inTank Media Baskets

man-grove feedback

cmoreash

just got my package from him today, it arrvied alive, he even included an extra one :) i got the mangroves set up in my HOB, and will move em into the fuge once its done. ihighly reccomend him, great guy, fast shipping/good product B)

kudos to Mr. man-grove as well... package showed up today and um, well I got an extra too! Cool! Thank you sir... great job with the heat pack, they have survived the midwestern deep-freeze.

um, I was going to post how pleased I was too but now that I see that everyone got an extra, except for me, I'm ####ed.

Actually, the groves arrived well packed, alive and they were both the perfect height for my aquafuge. I can't complain, other than my not getting a freebie like everyone else.

If ya want a grove, man-grove2 is your source.

i got my groves on thursday. tehy were well packages but the leaves had fallen off of one of them. good service. arrived on time when expected. looks like im one of the few that did not recieve extras....ohwell i didnt have room for them anyway. thanks man-grove. excellent service.

I received mine yesterday and they looked great!! They were packed well so shipment didnt cause any damage. One even has a few leaves! If you want to set-up a grove tank, talk to him. He was easy to deal with and helped me out with a few questions.

Highly recommended =)

Archived