ReefCleaners.org

travisurfer's spiffy 20H

travisurfer

travisurfer

haha, ive been saving up since last september when i got my feet wet with some cichlids. of course then i had to spend some of that money + sell a surfboard to get the new longboard in my sig. been buying things whenever i got the money since. now all i need is liverock and a skimmer. what do you guys think of a CPR BakPak?

travisurfer

do you know who sells the best dry-rock? i want to know because i may not be able to get cured rock at an affordable place. i know about hirocks and reeferrocks but which is better?

travisurfer

got my dual daylight sunpaq bulb on friday. going to get a used CPR/CSS and then start stocking. hopefully ill have water in by next week. you can also check out my tank by clicking on the hyperlink in my sig.

travisurfer

if all goes well i should be getting the skimmer shipped out saturday. then ill just have to save up for some live or base rock since my board hasnt sold.

travisurfer

the skimmer has been shipped out today so it should be here soon. i have to decide on live rock now though since i will be starting the tank very soon. sooo, what do you think?

30lbs base rock from hirocks seeded with around 4 lbs of base rock

buy around 13lbs of fully cured live rock and then buy some later on

order liverock off the internet and hope it gets here on saturday(i have skool)

Archived