Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BURRIED mushroom

Dave ESPI

a d*mn shrooom blew off a rock and is lost under a live rock pile and burried in some sand ina cave area. (i accidently burried it with a turkey baster looking fer it to blow it out of the cave. WILL IT MOVE ON ITS OWN or simply die there? ugh. I DONT want to strip the tank to find it..   :hmh:

Well mushrooms will definately moove. If they are burried, that might be another story though. Usually they will need a little bit of light so that they know which way to go. I have dropped shrooms in holes of rocks that have crawled back out, but not sure what you mean by "burried". Best of luck though...

gaber

its in less than a 1/4 inch of live sand and aragonite, illl see if i can locate it with the turkey baster again thanx.

ive had them release before, but this is the first in 10 + years I have ever lost...LOL

sorry man, i have a 10 gallon and i got countles little frags lost forever in my tank. good luck but chalk it up as a loss.

korona

YEAHHHHHHHHYYY ! it unburried itself. came out yesterday, it is open and magical again! ...... I however dont recommend tying to eat or smoke these species of SHROOMS..... they aren't halousogenic......lol  :smokin:

Archived