SaltCritters.com

Nano cube recall advise.

reefgaurd

You're asking me? You're the one who sent me the info. I'll have to get back to you. I've got to go ship off these cords. Thanks for your help. When I get back, I'll have the bucket ready for to put the livestock in. It's going to be tough catching all those wrasses in the tank.

If you put your head in the water and open your mouth the fish will swim right in. You wont even need a net. just remember to breath through your knose

That was awesome, I almost ###ed on myself when I read this.

If you put your head in the water and open your mouth the fish will swim right in. You wont even need a net. just remember to breath through your knose

No way this is situation is legit. No way.

Ok, I'm back from WalMart, I picked up a five gallon bucket (made sure it wasn't used for chemicals). I put all the livestock in there. I guess now I just wait for the cords to arrive tomorrow morning. I had them send it to a Fedex "hold-at location" so that I can be sure I'll get them, I won't have to wait around all day at the house. Also, Current said they wouldn't gaurantee the shipment if it wasn't signed for. The animals look ok I guess. I can't even see the bottom of the bucket, with all the animals and corals, and plus the water has gotten really dirty! Without the heater the water had cooled down to 67 degrees. I had to turn the temperature of my house up to 80 degrees to keep the water warm enough. I put the heater and the pump in the bucket but I can't plug them in without those chords that I'm waiting for. Man, this has been a real hassle. The tangs are swimming sideways. Is this normal?

Archived