Coral Vue Hydros

The Uber Yuma Sale! oh and some zoo colonies...

B16A2NR

Hi everyone, I have been away from the scene for a while and have some really beautiful Yumas up for grabs. Pick-up locally in Fullerton, CA or Ship USPS Express (insulated, double bagged, heat pack, and tracking number) for a very reasonable $35 shipping.

There are two color morphs I have available. DEEP purples, and Teal Striped. Each is $35 or a pair for $60. All of them are Quarter to Silver dollar size and individually attached to live rock rubble. PM me your order requests and I will reply with my paypal or driving directions.

Deep Purple on left and Teal Striped on right

rh66vq.jpg

Deep Purple

rh678h.jpg

Teal Striped

rh691d.jpg

Heres some really nice zoo colonies that can be added to any order with no extra cost for shipping:

Rare Satin Black Zoos 80+ polyps 4x3" $60

rh6gs4.jpg

XBox and Green w/blue centers 80+ 3x3" $40

rh6gyh.jpg

Eagle Eyes and Bright Whites 150+ 3x4" $60

rh71i0.jpg

Are you interested in any trades? I have a rock of 15+ neon green clove polyps that Id trade for a yuma

Your a funny guy proprator. I already told you I was giving you a free yuma later tonight. LOL.

A few people are stopping by today and a bunch are still available. PM me with your orders or for pickup directions! Wednesday orders go out Thursday morning!

Why dont you just send me the one you promised priority to me if you dont want to drive down again....That would work for me....Let me know

thanks again dude, the yuma looks amazing! its super healthy too- it stayed open during the hour drive home until it got into our tank :D

Thanks for the awesome yumas and lovely cap again Todd. This guy is great, I will hopefully do business with you again in the future.

can you frag up those black zoas? mmm, they look tasty. I mean cool :D

Actually I think the blacks are going up on ebay.

I'm available all day today, SPRING BREAK! PM me if you'd like to stop by today and pick up a yuma or have a pair shipped. Only a few left!

There are two types of ricordia, florida rics and yumas. The florida rics are from the keyes/carribbean and yumas are from the pacific. So yes, ricordia yuma is the real name.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually I think the blacks are going up on ebay.

I'm available all day today, SPRING BREAK! PM me if you'd like to stop by today and pick up a yuma or have a pair shipped. Only a few left!

yeah i missed out. coulda got them for a nice price. :(

Archived