SaltCritters.com

A few pico questions

Ecilart

Hello! :happy: I've been lurking around these forums for a while and finally decided to join. I think I've decided to get a 2.5 pico started, but I have a few questions. I searched the forums regarded keeping clown gobies in a 2.5g tank, and have not really found a straight answer. Would it be pushing it to keep a yellow clown goby, cleaner shrimp, and possibly a dwarf hermit crab in a pico? Or would I be better off keeping say, just a pair of sexy shrimp? Thanks :)

first off welcome!!! its funny you mention the livestock you want to keep because i keep a yellow clown goby with a sexy shrimp and a small blue leg hermit in a .5 gal with some zoos and shrooms. although the goby didnt eat the first few days he's doing well now. neither the shrimp or the goby have any real bioload so you should be fine. keep in mind that not all things work for everyone, but thats whats been working for me

Heh, what a neat coincidence regarding the livestock. Thanks for the reply, I'm glad to see it's doable without having too much bioload.

Archived