Coral Vue Hydros

my first nano !

mattnano

This is my first nano and im very excited about it! Its a 10 gallon aga with 40 watt current USA sattalite power compacts, small penguin filter for flow and place for purigen, 50 watt heater, 10lbs live rock. Let me know what you think ! o yea its still cycling ammonia 1 ppm (down from 3) nitrite 3 ppm nitrate 0. temp 77 PH 8.2

post-19250-1142056150_thumb.jpg

any suggestions welcome !

Whats a good powerhead to use?? I want one that moves automatically.

ugination87

i have a 10 aga too and i use a Aqua Clear 110 for water movemet.. it looks alot cleaner than having a bulkhead in the tank in my opinion and i have some chaeto and my heater in there

ChristianBak

i have one right next to my bed and though i can hear the fans/lights, the humming puts me right to sleep. its also awesome waking up to your fish starting straight at you... funny feeling

I got my lights from marine depot for 54$ BUT they did not tell me that they were on backorder and after paying 25$ for 2nd day air they took 9 days to arrive. They wouldnt take back the 2nd day shipping charges becasue they sent the light legs (that they neglected to tell me came with the light anyway) SO I payed an extra 25$ for light legs that I DIDNT NEED !!! Screw marine depot ! they suck ( there was no mention of the lights being on backorder I found out 2 days later in a e-mail!) welp just ordered a refractometer from Dr F&S hope service is better !

I got my lights from marine depot for 54$ BUT they did not tell me that they were on backorder and after paying 25$ for 2nd day air they took 9 days to arrive. They wouldnt take back the 2nd day shipping charges becasue they sent the light legs (that they neglected to tell me came with the light anyway) SO I payed an extra 25$ for light legs that I DIDNT NEED !!! Screw marine depot ! they suck ( there was no mention of the lights being on backorder I found out 2 days later in a e-mail!) welp just ordered a refractometer from Dr F&S hope service is better !

That is some some crappy service.

Sorry to hear about that......

I've orderd tons of stuff from them with both my tanks and always had excellent service. <knocks on wood>

Archived