Coral Vue Hydros

Dimensiopns of 12G Aquapod

Jamescoop

Hi, i need hte base dimensions of the 12 gallon aquapod. I am restricted in size to a maximum of 16 1/4" W (looking at front, 16.25" from left to right) and 16 3/4 length (front to back). Will it fit? Will a nanocube?

im looking rite at my box of my Aquapod and the height is 16.5" the width is 14.5" and the length is 16". i was going to measure it but i cant find a measuring tape that long. lol

im looking rite at my box of my Aquapod and the height is 16.5" the width is 14.5" and the length is 16". i was going to measure it but i cant find a measuring tape that long. lol

wow you have measuring tapes that are less than 16". Must be precise. IT looks like this will fit fine. Is the 14" width looking at the front from left to right or is it front to back(deep)??

Thank you in advance, ive got the webpage queued up to order one.

i dont have a measuring tape at all. i couldnt find one. the width is from front of the entire tank to the back. the filter in the back take up 3.5" so the main tank part is 10.5". but yes the 14" is from front to back. :D

Yay!! Okay, one last question: Do all the mods for the Nanocube apply to the aquapod? Essentially, is the filtration system and everything on teh aquapod identical or very similar to nanocube?

The Filtration is similar, the lighting in the AP is a little harder to change out in the AP then the NC. but it can be done, there are a few good DIY walk throughs on the forums......

yea the filterations r a little different. in the Aquapod it has four chambers in the back. it comes with a sponge in the 1st chamber, ceramic rings and carbon in the second, bioballs in the third, and the pump in the 4th. i guess the lighting is different, but ive never seen the lighting for a nano cube. but for the AP u have to unscrew about 8 little screws to get to the lights. so i guess its different. now can u answer me a question? r u asking me these questions becuase ur interested in buying this one or another one from the store? haha. its okay if u just want to find out everything about the AP. i do have one u no.

No im going to order an aquapod, i wanted to make sure that it woudl fit on top of my minifridge, ive heard not the greatest things about nanocubes so yeah.

Archived