SaltCritters.com

Mushu's 29 gallon amazeing tank!

mushumatt

Yea everyone my tank has been up for about 1 year know and there is 2 heaters, a HOB filter, 150 watt Metal halide 15K, 20% water change done every week and Aqua c urchin Protein skimmer. Im getting a new stand a 20 gallon sump/fuge. There currently 40 pounds of liverock, 2 percula clowns, numerous crabs and snails. 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 GBTA, 4 kenya tree. and some more softies on the way. pics will be up soon.

Yea everyone my tank has been up for about 1 year know and there is 2 heaters, a HOB filter, 150 watt Metal halide 15K, 20% water change done every week and Aqua c urchin Protein skimmer. Im getting a new stand a 20 gallon sump/fuge. There currently 40 pounds of liverock, 2 percula clowns, numerous crabs and snails. 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 GBTA, 4 kenya tree. and some more softies on the way. pics will be up soon.

Can't really start a thread like this and not have pics...kinda like you are setting the tone of the thread as "hey click on this thread and you will be let down". Is your tank as amazing as your spelling? can't really know for sure as there is no tank pics, no fish shots, no coral shots, do you dose any chemicals? for the love of god man please get this thread going it is killing me with all this anticipation it builds in me.... :lol:

but seriously I was let down ;)

Archived