ReefCleaners.org

my little tank so far

scottp

Hey everyone I started to setup my little tank i think its a 7gal,I went with use only what i have at the house already and try to spend as little monies as possible.tank is from petsmart got it years ago,filter is a wishper for a 10 gal i believe this is the first hob filter i ever bought.heater is a hydo 25 watt ,substrate came from my 67gal same as the water.there is 5lbs of LR.stand is a 30 min diy.I still need to get some lights this will be my big cost.But everything else i aready had,I painted the back but you cant see the flames I put on there (somthing different)post-18873-1140790645_thumb.jpg

post-18873-1140790706_thumb.jpgpost-18873-1140790788_thumb.jpg

i think they still sell them on there websites.. but not in the store.. im not positive though..they have an 8g. and 10g.. but they are acrylic i think

Thats the one so it must be the 8 gallon because it filled up with less than 2 5 gallon buckets full of water i wish i still had the top.Thanks for all the coments I found a little fish yesterday while moving the LR around it's about the size of a baby guppy solid black in color when i got the camera to take a pic he hid now i can't find him.

It is acyrlic there are lot of scratches on this one from over the years

Thats the one so it must be the 8 gallon because it filled up with less than 2 5 gallon buckets full of water i wish i still had the top.Thanks for all the coments I found a little fish yesterday while moving the LR around it's about the size of a baby guppy solid black in color when i got the camera to take a pic he hid now i can't find him.

It is acyrlic there are lot of scratches on this one from over the years

tiny, lol, i have the same one, accept it is 5g, i bet it is a little clown goby (black)

I put 2 blue legged hermit crabs in there 1 little snail nassui something or other,I turned the room light on after dark and found a little crab about the size of a thumb nail brownish incolor with 2 white racing stripes down his back then he ran under a rock,I think I'm gonna take rocks out so i can get pics and to try a find that little black fish again

Archived