Cultivated Reef

looking for 24G nano cube stand ideas

laverda

My wife and I don't like the stands that are sold for the Nano cubes. I am looking for ideas on where to get a nice light oak finish wood stand that is sutable. I Have a small TV stand that is close, but I would have to turn it sideways to fit. The nice think about it is it is taller then most stands, if it was only 3 inches deeper, it would be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

I just use kitchen cabinets. They are either 21 or 24 inches deep and come widths from 9-54". Just make a top and you are good to go. Plus you get a nice draw and door with a shelf.

Zammer

the life aquatic

If there is an Ikea in your area I would look there. I bought a nice, tall wood cabinet stand that is perfect for my 24g n cube. Just make SURE it is level.

andrew010766

I used the 30 gallon cube stand from Oceanic. Nice built stand, glass door with tons of storage. I got it for $79 on sale at Petsmart. I thing if you go to there web site it is chaper there. Print the page with the stand and price and bring it to your local petsmart and they will honor it. I notice prices on there web site are cheaper than in the store.

I used the 30 gallon cube stand from Oceanic. Nice built stand, glass door with tons of storage. I got it for $79 on sale at Petsmart. I thing if you go to there web site it is chaper there. Print the page with the stand and price and bring it to your local petsmart and they will honor it. I notice prices on there web site are cheaper than in the store.

I don't see any Oceanic stands listed on PetSmart's website

I don't see any Oceanic stands listed on PetSmart's website

All of the Oceanic cube stands at my local Petsmarts are on clearance. They may not be carrying them much longer, and thus not on the web site.

I think I've found my lunch plans for today! Off to the local PetSmart to see if they have any of these stands on clearance (my 12G will need something)

Archived