ReefCleaners.org

Anemone in nano cube?

Evyllchyld

I went to my fathers friends house today and fell in love with a clown hosting an bubble tip anemone and I was just wondering who has anenome in there nano tanks. And I'm looking at getting 2 true percs for my nano tank and am wondering if any what kind of anemone they would host. Any help would be great.

lol i've been told many times before, and I keep forgetting that i'm going to go with anenome looking corals in hopes they host that. Does anyone have any suggestions on soft wavey corals that someone look like anenomes?? Thanks..

yes, torches almost look exactly like nems if you cant see their skeletons

ive heard green hairy shrooms make great hosts as well; they're more like a capet anemone

sry, double post

My little clown is obsessed with my frogspawn. He spends all night rubbing around in it. So far the coral doesn't seem to mind.

Robb

Formerly MikeR.

My LFS has a rose in a stock nano 12, 2 years looks great and has split about 5 times, its all stock too...so i guess it depends on the specimen, but it is possible

• 1 month later...

I actually have a beautiful bubbletip anemone but my perc hosts my hairy shrooms instead - go figure. Incidently, you can keep an anemone in a nano (12 gal min IMO) if you know exactly what you're doing. It isn't really difficult if you stay on top of things, however, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but an experienced reefer.

Archived