Innovative Marine Aquariums

pics from a trip to florida

shivametimbas

lololol ^^^^ agreed it would be cool to have snow here...NanoGal.. were do u live as Im in fl. and im a kid too.. also Shiva,

were in Fl. did u go???

shivametimbas

i'm from La. so alot of it is similiar to my place. we dont have any blue springs though :(

went to ginnie springs and lilly springs. along the santa fe. near gainsville. the tank shots are from a couple stores in gainsville.

i'm from La. so alot of it is similiar to my place. we dont have any blue springs though :(

went to ginnie springs and lilly springs. along the santa fe. near gainsville. the tank shots are from a couple stores in gainsville.

lol, thats awsome,, lol, so, what kinda tanks YOU HAVE>

shivametimbas

the poo one is my favorite too.

nanogal, i have a 2.5g mini-bow in the pico contest. i have another standard 2.5g aga pico in the works. i have a 10g and a 6.6g. the contest pico is the only one thats really "done". been busy tearing a bathroom out of my bedroom so i can have more space for tanks!

the poo one is my favorite too.

nanogal, i have a 2.5g mini-bow in the pico contest. i have another standard 2.5g aga pico in the works. i have a 10g and a 6.6g. the contest pico is the only one thats really "done". been busy tearing a bathroom out of my bedroom so i can have more space for tanks!

LMAO! are you kidding me?! lol, is the 6.6g any chance of of those petco tanks?

Archived