Phosguard Chemi-pure Seagel

fire_nano

Media  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you use or prefer?

• Phosguard
    • Chemi-pure
    • Seagel

Use of these products completely depends on whats going on in your tanks.

If you constantly have a phosphates problem, usually due to food, then Phosban or Rowaphos, etc.. would be worth a try.

I use Purigen and sometimes carbon just for general use. Haven't needed anything else yet.

chemi-pure and purigen is for totally different uses, purigen is just an doc remover, while carbon is a chemical filtration, think of purigen as a super sponge. I use both

masterbuilder

I use a chemi-pure/seagel/purigen mix. 1/3 of each mixed in a bag, placed in chamber #1 in my NanoCube.

Question: If you use any of the chemicals in the poll, how often do you replace them? (assuming an average bio load).

Mark

I use a chemi-pure/seagel/purigen mix. 1/3 of each mixed in a bag, placed in chamber #1 in my NanoCube.

Question: If you use any of the chemicals in the poll, how often do you replace them? (assuming an average bio load).

Mark

chemipure is not reuseable, but purigen is so i ever replace them just wash it in bleach then dechlorinate.

stoney waters
chemipure is not reuseable, but purigen is so i ever replace them just wash it in bleach then dechlorinate.

I just started using purigen. I was wondering how often you have found the need to recharge? I know about the color change, but how long between recharges generally?

Archived