ReefCleaners.org

The Wife Is Finally Acclimated!

reef n ale

Just do what I did, get a foreign wife. If she acts-up too much or makes a big deal out of anything, you can threaten her with taking her green card. :happydance:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just do what I did, get a foreign wife. If she acts-up too much or makes a big deal out of anything, you can threaten her with taking her green card. :happydance:

Sounds like true love.

hahaha.. well it took me almost 3 years but I also got her :D She just asked me to setup a tank up for her so she can "learn and enjoy it with me". Just a week ago it was "you love your tank more then me".

I have a custome 15gal in the works, its going to be made of 1/2" dimaond cut acrylic!!! :D

I already posted this in the makeshift lounge a while ago, but I'll add it here.

When I first met my g/f she was upset at the amount of time I spent working on my aquarium. I told her straight up "I had this aquarium before I met you, and I'll have it long after you're gone". It's been almost two years, and she hasn't said a word since about how much time and money I spend on my tank.

Stupid? Possibly. Effective? Hells yes

:P

lol i told girl friend that my tank had outlasted 3 girlfriends, including her once already. *note to self, never imply that your girlfriend can me more reaidly replaced than your tank can. :unsure:

so now we are getting married on june third. so i guess i lost that argument. :P

oh and i used to get the you always send more on your tank than you do on me, speach. i informed her that if i spend any more on her, she'd have to start filing taxes, and that my friend is illegal in the state of texas. B)

hahaha.. well it took me almost 3 years but I also got her :D She just asked me to setup a tank up for her so she can "learn and enjoy it with me". Just a week ago it was "you love your tank more then me".

I have a custome 15gal in the works, its going to be made of 1/2" dimaond cut acrylic!!! :D

Thats sweet =D

:P

lol i told girl friend that my tank had outlasted 3 girlfriends, including her once already. *note to self, never imply that your girlfriend can me more reaidly replaced than your tank can. :unsure:

so now we are getting married on june third. so i guess i lost that argument. :P

oh and i used to get the you always send more on your tank than you do on me, speach. i informed her that if i spend any more on her, she'd have to start filing taxes, and that my friend is illegal in the state of texas. B)

congrats on your marriage

Well, it took most of a year, but the wife no longer asks "what's in the box this time... :angry:?".

So, now I can pretty much spend at will without fear. :happy:

BTW, also no longer heard is "how much was that... :angry:?". :D

Rob

Dude, congrats. Did you use the drip method? The floating method?

I lucked out. My GF actually got ME hooked the. She bought me a little aquarium for Christmas one year. I had fish as a kid, and kept telling her I wanted to get back into it, but man was I surprised. Now I can blame her for getting me started on it. She doesn't have a leg to stand on! B)

Archived