ReefCleaners.org

foods

Sea_Of_Treachery

Sea_Of_Treachery

ok i have freeze dried krill and prime reef flake food, i think the prime reef is contributing to some algae growth, even though i don't over feed, i was thinking of replacing it with sweetwater zooplankton, is this stuff any good?

The frozen. My clowns go nuts for the stuff, and all my corals that can take meaty foods devour it and display great growth and great polyp extension.

Thats the other good thing about the frozen bar. It lasts forever. I feed fairly heavily and a bar still lasts for several months. I'm only on my second bar and I've fed cyclopeeze for almost a year. Some say it can go bad but IME no harmful effects over long term use. Plus I don't see how you can use a whole bar in a short amount of time with a nano.

mine last ~6 months. I agree one of the best parts. The fisrt time I bought one I kina chocked on the pricee (newb move in any case) but now I can get enough, love it.

mine last ~6 months. I agree one of the best parts. The fisrt time I bought one I kina chocked on the pricee (newb move in any case) but now I can get enough, love it.

SR, the lfs at Lawrence and Overhill in Norridge buys in bulk and breaks them down for 10 bucks a 3.5 oz bar, should last me the year.

Archived