Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Looking for an Alife 7

KariE2B

Hey, I am in Southern California and looking to buy an Alife 7 system to try my hand at a nano tank.....I heard that you can only get these tanks in Southern California. Sooo, can anyone please help me out and give me names of the stores that carry these aquariums.

Thanks a bunch.

Oh, one last thing. I have a feather duster worm that is a hitch-hiker on my life rock.....what do these little buggers eat because it is really quite cool.

I'm in Santa Barbara, and a store called "Aquatic Designs" has them... Don't recall off hand what they were selling for, but could check?

You should look at the Azoo that is sold by at:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...azoo+glass+tank

They are glass instead of the scatch easy acrylic on the alifes.

Regards,

Sandsrfr

**My mistake, I didn't look at it to long, but I thought it was acrylic... I stand corrected!!!**

My alife 7 is made of glass all the other one I`ve seen have been glass also dont know where you had seen an acrilyc one?

Strictly Fish in garden grove (714-750-7151) has them for $130

and super bowl sunday they are having a huge sell and you can get it for 30% off that

Foster's Catalogue? Is there a website that corresponds?

Thanks.

Kari

Hmmmm, 79 dollars is a great price...is it the one with the 27w of lighting?

Hey I screwed up they carry the new Azoo tank and a Via Aqua not the Alife. Sorry But they do have a lot of good stuff and they have a link for a free catalog. Tracker

Archived