EBIN's 20L FRAMELESS

ebin

it is a 3.0 megapixel old fuji camera.

sorry best i could do

hopefully aquatraders will start selling cameras so i can afford a new one :P

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's alright I had to learn how to stand really still when I take pics so adin would stop breaking my balls telling me to get a tripod!!!

ps did that kid in your avatar crap in the tub?

• 2 weeks later...

new fts

(pics are horrible sorry)

left

2v01s0k.jpg

center

49icvgk.jpg

right

29oops5.jpg

few changes added a huge acro in the right side, new frogspawn...got more zoos too just the tank has reached max capacity.

looks like i need to figure something out.

HotRod68Camaro

Do you have a pic of how you attached the window screen to the stand pipe? or could you tell me how? I am about to do the same thing, but i may just use the Stockman if i decide to make a canopy.

the_anti_honda

Hey why don't you come by sometime and pick me up and I will get the good camera out and we can snap some pics of your stuff..

Im sick of you looking ghetto for no good reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
My wrasse did the whole carpet dance.

Due to the level in my display I loose alot of fish.

1 clown goby

4 anthias

3 small clowns

2 wrasse

all thought the carpet was a good place to hang out.

this was a great tank, very inspirational...but then i came across this...

all of those (except the clown goby in my experience) ARE NOTORIOUS JUMPERS. it is not the fault of the level of water in your display; it is your refusal to put some sort of lid or gaurd that would actually prevent those 10 deaths.

to be completely fair, i've personally had 14 fish die (one way or another) in my care, probably 10 of them because of my ignorance or stupidly 'testing the rules'...so you haven't caught up with me yet. :happy: i'm just trying to get captive-bred only now...so i can kill them with impunity! (sarcasm, people, sarcasm)

fwiw, anthony calfo says that for every organism that makes it to someone's tank, about 20 others have died between the ocean and the LFS. if that were true then my 13 wild caught fish x 20 = 260. :blink:

this was a great tank, very inspirational...but then i came across this...

fwiw, anthony calfo says that for every organism that makes it to someone's tank, about 20 others have died between the ocean and the LFS. if that were true then my 13 wild caught fish x 20 = 260. :blink:

I am an avid reefer not an activist... that being said you gotta break a few eggs to make an omlet.

and no I don't cry when i loose fish.

xoxo sorry.

I am an avid reefer not an activist... that being said you gotta break a few eggs to make an omlet.

and no I don't cry when i loose fish.

xoxo sorry.

oh, well if you eat them afterward then that's okay then. i always wondered what anthias tasted like.

• 5 months later...
10" Red Devil

As Hugh Hefner would say after every time he wastes sperm, Godamn it! Why the #### did you tear down the tank?!?!?!? It looked so ####### cool man! What the #### is your problem? You got ####### tweaker's disease or something? J/K Sorry but its just a shame you had to tear it down. I'm sure you had your reasons. :(

As Hugh Hefner would say after every time he wastes sperm, Godamn it! Why the #### did you tear down the tank?!?!?!? It looked so ####### cool man! What the #### is your problem? You got ####### tweaker's disease or something? J/K Sorry but its just a shame you had to tear it down. I'm sure you had your reasons. :(

Dang it. Did you really tear it down? Never put sand in it did you?

I have been kicking myself every day for tearing down this tank. every now and then you dial a tank in so good , this was a perfect example. i wanted more, but ended up missing my friend the tank.....

oh well there is always other tanks I can build but this one was something special.

and no kappa never did put in sand!

• 6 years later...

Archived