Coral Vue Hydros

Phergus_25... in all his glory

phergus_25

I know that I have missed every check in there was, so I deff understand that I'm out. but here are some pics. Same corals as 4 months ago, same ligh, same flitration. just matured.

DSCN1718.jpg

DSCN1720.jpg

DSCN1724.jpg

DSCN1726.jpg

DSCN1731.jpg

DSCN1730.jpg

DSCN1727.jpg

-greg

i think your mushroom's happy to see zoogirl and ann. :blink:

deadlines, schmedlines.

nice shots but i think gil needs a fts.

h aha yea hes up there, and I'll get a FTS, even tho this isnt my atempt to get back in if I'm out its cool. I know that rules are rules.

Och, who care about deadlines. No threads have been deleted so as far as I can tell you're still good to go. I not even sure that the organisers check in here at all these days. :P

The tank's looking good, very natural. Are those zoanthids to the right of the Caulastrea in the full tank shots? They seem enormous and really very cool looking.

Best regards

Ann

Och, who care about deadlines. No threads have been deleted so as far as I can tell you're still good to go. I not even sure that the organisers check in here at all these days. :P

The tank's looking good, very natural. Are those zoanthids to the right of the Caulastrea in the full tank shots? They seem enormous and really very cool looking.

Best regards

Ann

h aha yea I'm one of the originizers... and it took 6 months... ha ha. I'm goin for the natural look and i'm too lazy to go anyother way. and yea they are just zoas, pretty happy tho. ha ha

-greg

haha good to see a fellow "godfather". lol those were the good ol' days. I can take credit for being the the first to post on the "1 gallon bowfront tank contest" thread :P. lol

Archived