Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 45 Gal Reef

CarlosGA

My tahnk has 85 lbs oh LR in tank and sump, 250 W/14K MH, 4 internal R-600 PH pumps for circulation, Sump Euro-fil 125 wich, includes a GSM-1 skimmer, and two MAG 350 for returning water, one of them feeds a Polar VA chiller CC25, and return to the tank. :happy:post-18427-1139155557_thumb.jpg

My tahnk has 85 lbs oh LR in tank and sump, 250 W/14K MH, 4 internal R-600 PH pumps for circulation, Sump Euro-fil 125 wich, includes a GSM-1 skimmer, and two MAG 350 for returning water, one of them feeds a Polar VA chiller CC25, and return to the tank. :happy:post-18427-1139155557_thumb.jpg

hahah...he should b pretty good...its a little small...but they look happy

if you get the tang when its young it wont grow to full size eh?

so if you get em young you could keep them in a smaller tank....45 gallons the minimum..

if you get the tang when its young it wont grow to full size eh?

so if you get em young you could keep them in a smaller tank....45 gallons the minimum..

That's completely false.

take it easy, the tang is now in a 90 gal tank......

The "Tang Police" is just a running joke on here. And I think that everyone was getting hot over the claim that fish don't outgrow their surroundings, not neccessarily at your tank.

You guys are a joke you rip on Carlos for having a tang in his 45. I don't see you guys ripping on this guy for having 6 tangs in a 72 bow front which has crappy dimensions front to back leaving you with only a rock wall aquascaping:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78509

I agree, waaaay too many tangs in that tank.

You guys are a joke you rip on Carlos for having a tang in his 45. I don't see you guys ripping on this guy for having 6 tangs in a 72 bow front which has crappy dimensions front to back leaving you with only a rock wall aquascaping:

Easier to rip on the newbie.

carlos...no need to explain yourself. Its your tank and your fish. Good work.

life long story told short....

tang police are the lamest group/people/thing/idea in this hobby!! go to hell :lol:

i agree..>! nice tank carlos... hey what is that yellow string coral? sorry newb question.

thats 6 tangs plus 20 other fish he has alot ..nice tank..but hate to see it crash =X

lol, i wasnt complaining about the tang in the tank (i had a baby hippo tang in my 2.5g) i was complaining about the claim that he wont outgrow the tank...

Archived