15g

Toomin

whats the white, yellow and blue thing halfway down on the left in the rocks, whats the blues stuff in the sand, whats the pink branch looking things coming down out of the rocks, what kind of lights do you have

whats the white, yellow and blue thing halfway down on the left in the rocks, whats the blues stuff in the sand, whats the pink branch looking things coming down out of the rocks, what kind of lights do you have

thats a sea apple.And a flower tree coral.using a 36w normal blue light.changing to a T5 soon

Ummm...3 questions:

-How the heck do those clowns live together peacefully?

-Wheres ur heater?

-And i think thats a bit too many corals for that lighting...lol

I was just wondering. I have a 15gallon high too, perfect for reef tanks eh? I have two false clowns, but i have heard that you should never mix clown species, especially in this samll of a tank...

ps-what do you feed your clowns?...thx

Flick

Ummm...3 questions:

-Wheres ur heater?

I was just wondering. I have a 15gallon high too, perfect for reef tanks eh? I have two false clowns, but i have heard that you should never mix clown species, especially in this samll of a tank...

Flick

I saw someone successfully breed male Tomato and female false clown. You can find the topic in Reefcentral. He is raising the offspring and those hybrid clown looks so cute too.

ya, it is not reccomended to mix clowns b.c. most of the time it doesnt work.. anyway get the koran Angel out (i see him in there, through the opening in the rocks.. lol) and also i thought that flower tree coral doesnt do well (or w/e that bright orange thing is thats near the bottom).. is it carnation tree coral??? IDK what its called

Ummm...3 questions:

-Wheres ur heater?

Flick

I feed brine shrimps...

. anyway get the koran Angel out...

If you had taken the time to read the thread you would have read that it is a sea apple..

lol...

All i can ay is 'wow'..lol..to both ur clowns, and the hybrid pair..hahahah

Flick

We should dredge up some of your threads and laugh at them.....

scarf_ace1981

a couple of things to improve your already beautiful tank.

-put a background

-hurry and get that new light

-you should really stick w/ one of the clowns or get a mate for the false

-sea apple?? if it dies won't it kill everythingin your tank??really, it would be sad if your tank was poisoned by this thing.

-the macro would look better attached to the rockwork

Sea_Of_Treachery
ya, it is not reccomended to mix clowns b.c. most of the time it doesnt work.. anyway get the koran Angel out (i see him in there, through the opening in the rocks.. lol) and also i thought that flower tree coral doesnt do well (or w/e that bright orange thing is thats near the bottom).. is it carnation tree coral??? IDK what its called

lol you must have really good eyes, can can u ever tell if thats a koran or not, although it has the same color

They do things different in Singapore thats for sure....I wonder how much smoke you get blown up your butt there?? Becasue you get a bunch if the LFS thinks your a noob here.

They do things different in Singapore thats for sure....I wonder how much smoke you get blown up your butt there?? Becasue you get a bunch if the LFS thinks your a noob here.

what do you mean?

I have only maroon remaining inside.

what do you mean?

I have only maroon remaining inside.

I mean they try and talk you into things you don't need. :)

If you had taken the time to read the thread you would have read that it is a sea apple..

We should dredge up some of your threads and laugh at them.....

no stupid the other side through the rocks.. its deffinatly not a sea apple... ya look before you judge.... you can see it....

here i took the time to circle it for you:

ndtxrp.jpg

what is this suppose to mean Fish Stick?

'We should dredge up some of your threads and laugh at them.....'

btw, im still loving your tank man....keep it up!

Flick

....no stupid ....

:lol: Don't get your under-roos in a bunch there little one....

BTW....that doesn't even look like a fish to me....but it must be becasue you're a genius! :lol:

Its looks like either a Koran or a juvi Imperator angel too me.

Also, I have heard and read that sea apples are a real bad thing to have, especialy in a nano. If they get ###ed or die, they secrete some chemichals into the water which pretty much kills all. And for the clowns, if they arnt fighting, keep em. Ive seen a 15H like yours with a maroon, false perc and a skunk in it. Good luck and keep reading up on what you have and what you want to keep.

Seldon

things i suggest you do :

1. hurry it up with the new light

2. remove the sea apple (nasty critters in anything less than a 75g)

3. remove the koran angel (we know hes in there)

4. pray that the maroon clown doesnt tear up the perc (or false whichever one it is)

Archived