Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Give your input on custom 2.5 with fuge

Ishtar

hollar-

The next step to pico enjoyment in my life will be a flawless tank. Right now I have a std 2.5 with hang on back filter. The tank is set in my desk bookshelf in my work office, no work gets done. (I will post pics) With the design I have in mind, I have only found a custom acrylic tank upwards of $150. I don't wont to go that route unless I have to. So what I am asking is, after looking at my idea what is the best way to approach achieving the design? My goal is to have a return pump with spray bar taking care of all the flow needs. Let me know of any ideas or concepts that might help me make this tank effectively.

hollar-

The next step to pico enjoyment in my life will be a flawless tank. Right now I have a std 2.5 with hang on back filter. The tank is set in my desk bookshelf in my work office, no work gets done. (I will post pics) With the design I have in mind, I have only found a custom acrylic tank upwards of $150. I don't wont to go that route unless I have to. So what I am asking is, after looking at my idea what is the best way to approach achieving the design? My goal is to have a return pump with spray bar taking care of all the flow needs. Let me know of any ideas or concepts that might help me make this tank effectively.

post-18391-1138843967_thumb.jpg

Here is what I am going to work on this weekend. I will make sure to take pictures, I plan on buying a digi camera tomorrow. I plan on trying to bend my own overflow, but I am not to proud to ask Tap Plastics for some help.

I will keep you posted. I bought tank from lfs who bought it from http://www.catalinaaquarium.com/popup_imag...ID=1340ℑ=3

I feel like I am writing to 8 people max.

post-18391-1138951254_thumb.jpg

Archived