inTank Media Baskets

Questions about custom tank!

Fishfreak218

im setting up 2 new nano's instead (my dad said he wanted something bigger and not custom.. and the tank i wanted from the local preson my dad didnt like the dimensions, and that it was acrylic) .. anyway im prob going to set-up a 12g AP or NC and another one for SPS and Clams.. so anyway for now im going to be sticking w/ my 30g. and 2.5g

lololooloololol, well my dad called today and said he was coming home with a tank.. a hex. tank.. i hope it isnt one of those 5g. or 7g. Hex tanks (which i bet it is)

P.S. he didnt buy it.. he got it for free from a "friend"

lololo, IDK yet... he should be home any minute.. if it is a 7g. HEX its going into the garage b.c. the dimensions on those things suck.. whoever designed those must have been high

lololo, IDK yet... he should be home any minute.. if it is a 7g. HEX its going into the garage b.c. the dimensions on those things suck.. whoever designed those must have been high

lol, true, very true, hope its like a 20g+ that would be cool!

ya but he said its small like for my desk so im hopeing at keast a 5g. hex and even better a 10g. hex

yeah, lol, acctually, i saw a neat little 14g hex at petsupermarket the other day, im not to fond of hexes, but i really wated this one!.

hey, you wanna join me over in chat?

i cant gtg to diner right now.. srry

PM me with your screename (if u have AIM or AOL or anything for IMing and we can talk some time) mine is Fishfreak218

lolololol

ok well im back from diner and im back from the book store (to get my fish magazines lol) and well the tank is a 1.8g hex. with VERY FEW SCRATCHES.. im going to see if i can set-it up for the contest (as in transfer stuff from original contest tank into this one.. b.c. really its not like now i have this TOTAL advantage.. have you seen some of the contestants tanks??? go look at Xytrix tank.. ITS REALLY NICE, and Ann's i mean i dont see why i couldnt its not like i have a bigger tank (which ann does have b.c. she is in UK and cant get normal 2.5g) anyway im going to starty new thread to see what other contestants and gil thinks... lol

-josh

p.s. he brought it home in a big box and i was like CRAP its the 7g. but it was the 2g. in a really tall box.. lolololol

off topic.....hey big0boi721, does steve weast know you are using his pics for your banner/signature without his permission...

I don't think so, somebody posted the pic on the forum and I liked it a lot. Thought it would make a good sig.

Should I take it down?

Archived