SaltCritters.com

Getting 112 Gal this weekend

shag26272

Some guy from the local reef club has been trying to sell his 48x18x30 for a while now. I offered him the IPOD mini that I never use and hes going to trade.

Its an oceanview tank with dual overlfows and is drilled for a closed loop. Im going to have to build a stand for it and a hood. Dont really have any ideas on equipment or stocking yet. Im going to search around while I build the stand.

Sonme guy from the local reef club has been trying to sell his 48x18x30 for a while now. I offered him the IPOD mini that I never use and hes going to trade.

Its an oceanview tank with dual overlfows and is drilled for a closed loop. Im going to have to build a stand for it and a hood. Dont really have any ideas on equipment or stocking yet. Im going to search around while I build the stand.

DUDE! thats awsomeness! lmao, who needs an ipod whene you got reefing! (i still wish i could get one though :happy: )

thats what i said I never used the IPOD and my GF got it for 70 bucks because she works at circuit city and someone had returned it. I have a 30 dollar motorola MP3 player that works just as good anyways. haha

thats what i said I never used the IPOD and my GF got it for 70 bucks because she works at circuit city and someone had returned it. I have a 30 dollar motorola MP3 player that works just as good anyways. haha

lmao, i swear, that is so awsome! we dont even have a reefing club around here ( :rant: ) its not fair! rawr, oh well, lol, right now all i have is my CD player, BUT if im good, and get more freking As ( omgomgomg ) then i get an ipod, that way, i can carry more songs, with less a weight (with my backpack, thats what you want, LESS WEIGHT)

just do some pushups.. haha , my anatomy book was so big i wouldnt be able to fit a cd player. lol
lol, i got a pusher backpack, still a drag (get it?) but yeah, i can press 240 with my legs. what i mean, is less stuff to carry, less items, most times, i have to cary my CD case around my shoulder ,its anoying as H311!!!
...who needs an ipod whene you got reefing!...

Amen to that... a cd player'll float my boat.

Then again... if its for a tank... I could go with cassettes.

yeah its just the tank, i got the ipod for 70 bucks the tank is eurobraced, drilled for 2 closed loops and has 2 overflows drilled too

went and looked at stands today, this baby is going to be a little over 6 feet tall when set up, I dont know how im going to reach the botom of it

im not sure about any details yet, possibly 2 x 250 watt MH and 2 Actinic VHO's or PC's, i really dont want to use 400 watters but I might have to. probabally 1 mag 12 for return and 2 more mag 12's for the closed loops. I would like 2 blue tangs, and 3 or 5 chromis, and maybe a pair of clowns

the tank is on the way to my house right now, I'll post pics in about an hour, I picked up a euro-reef skimmer online this morning.

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

there it is, it was heavy as hell, 1/2 inch glass, it was only set up for a few months before the hurricane hit and took it out of commission, it was custom built by oceanview aquariums in pascagoula MS.

anyone have any ideas for pumps the close loops look like 1 inch and the overflows and returns look like 3/4

you cant see it in the pics but there is also another hole drilled in the bottom directly in the center towards the back, the guy said it was for another return, plumbing this thing is going to be a nightmare, I might cap off one of the close loops for a while, not sure what pumps im going to use yet

quick update, Euroreef skimmer purchased, and working on getting Dual 400w PFO and Panworld 100 px-x , I think im going to try xm 20k's with no actinics

lol, i got a pusher backpack, still a drag (get it?) but yeah, i can press 240 with my legs. what i mean, is less stuff to carry, less items, most times, i have to cary my CD case around my shoulder ,its anoying as H311!!!

STRONG GIRL!

i can only do 175 lbs..

wait, thats benchpress

nvm =P

Archived