Coral Vue Hydros

A 12year olds 55g reef

mushroom head

mushroom head

FUGU-haha thanks. Yeah ill get some pics soon,just been pretty busy with school and all,plus its almost end of term and been having loads of tests, ugh. Haha yeah when i had my 10g and moved up to a 20g it seemed so huge,then i moved to a 70g and well lol. I get then from Estevan, this place called Tessas Pet Palace, the owner orders from places and gets them shipped to Regina and picks the stuff up, then going back to Estevan she passes through Weyburn and well she always stops at my place and cheaks out my tank, then i get to look threw all the goodies she got in, and i just pick out what i want and buy it, i usually get everything for a awesome price, but the sad thing is she is closing the store soon :( So i dunno where ill get stuff from. Also i get stuff from Saskatoon, from this guy that just opend up a store there, always awesome stuff from there, prices are alright to. I want to order stuff from Ontario, they have some awesome stores there, crazy good prices to, some hopfully some day when i have enough money ill order from there. But usually its pretty hard to find stuff around here, i mean i live in like the middle of no where not even close to a ocean. It gets tuff but i have some really good friends that sell me coral out of there tanks for a pretty good price. Yeah but in Victoria,ummmm maybe could order stuff from the reef raft in Ontario(atleast i think there in Ontario haha)they have awesome stuff, and there is other sweet places around Ontario, just search around on canreef.com and aquariumpros.com and hopfully you should be able to find some places, but im not sure never really looked for stores around Victoria.

But some bad news :( Had my bubble gum acro die :( I dunno why, flesh just started to peel off then after about a day bam it was gone. Freaking sucks i loved the pieace, but ill get some pics soon. Also got my 10g frag tank up and running with all my zoa frags, and my 4g in my room is doing awesome with all my montis and stuff! I decided to make it into a paly and montipora tank! I ordered two 32watt PCs for the tank to! It only has a 13watt PC over it now, just wait untill it has 64watts of power over it!!!

Wow i talk alot...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15-and-6-GAL-NANO

hey... whats up are you saying that this picture on page 5

Picture_0046.jpg

is your tank look at my thread its mine.

Man that is pathetic is this really your tank or are you just taking pictures off other forums and posting them here to say you have a cool tank and have people tell you that you fit in, in the words of Family Guy YOU ARE A PHONY!!!!!!!!!!!

thats just sad and to take a pic from the Pico forum and post it in the large tank area...I am speachless other than YOU SUCK NERD!

hey... whats up are you saying that this picture on page 5

Picture_0046.jpg

is your tank look at my thread its mine.

Man that is pathetic is this really your tank or are you just taking pictures off other forums and posting them here to say you have a cool tank and have people tell you that you fit in, in the words of Family Guy YOU ARE A PHONY!!!!!!!!!!!

thats just sad and to take a pic from the Pico forum and post it in the large tank area...I am speachless other than YOU SUCK NERD!

I looked back a few pages and sure enough, he did steal your picture and say it was his tank. Wonder what his excuse will be.

well.. i'm freaking flabbergasted. absolutely astonished. totally titillated. suddenly speechless. pleasantly perplexed. and unwittingly unglued.

tehehe

mushroom head

And im not just try to "fit in" as you say i am,i have a god damn 70g and all these pictures are mine accept for the one i accidently put in there ok? I just saved your picture in my pictures cause i liked it,then when i was uploading all the pictures i must have accidently uploaded it to my thread ok man? It is my tank and i did not mean to put your picture into my thread and iam sorry for that.

But how could i accedently upload the pic whitout it even being in my gallery? Man i swear i did not put that there, unless the mods have somthing to do with it, and im not totally sure but im just saying that maybe.....

ya i have to vouch for him on this one the one pic was a screw up but everything else is his unless otherwise noted talk about bi polar you people are all complimenting him and at the 1st SIGN of fake pics you al jump to comclutions that they are all fake man get a life you guys i mean hes like 13 maybe 12 still and you old people (and younger) area ll grumps! (hehehe im still 14)

emerald crabs = bad

You must have had a bad personal expirence with them....i mean its just a matter if you are lucky in picking one...every once in a while there are a bad few.

Umm, guys just lay off, it seems all his pictures are legit, and one slipped -_-, its easy, i've done it before!

Btw, like the tank, props on the clam

mushroom head

Yeah my emerald crabs are awesome in my tank! They ate all the bubble algae and just go around picking algae off of the rocks all day and night! Also ive been having troubles with the clam :( I have these lil white snails that feed off of the clam, i cant remember the name at the moment but there bad for it. I do take the clam out of the tank and shake it off in some water from the tank in a pail, but hes been doing pretty dang good after ive been cleaning the snails off now! There is hardly any left i usually only get off 4-5 snails off now, the first time there was a few thousand! Yeah ill get some new pics soon for my 10g frag tank,4g pico,and the 70g soon! Oh and i ordered a pom pom crab for my 4g!!!!! I cant wait for him to come hes going to be awesome!

And im not just try to "fit in" as you say i am,i have a god damn 70g and all these pictures are mine accept for the one i accidently put in there ok? I just saved your picture in my pictures cause i liked it,then when i was uploading all the pictures i must have accidently uploaded it to my thread ok man? It is my tank and i did not mean to put your picture into my thread and iam sorry for that.

But how could i accedently upload the pic whitout it even being in my gallery? Man i swear i did not put that there, unless the mods have somthing to do with it, and im not totally sure but im just saying that maybe.....

You have a god damn 70g? Never heard of that brand.

mushroom head

huh never heard of a god damn 70g? Wear do you live man you can get them in Canada hear. Weird you cant get them there, ill take a picture tomorrow were it has the brand written on the tank, it says God Damnit 70G, ill post it tomorrow ok?

Its expencive to ship from ontario to B.C,$40 reg $70 express.But that was just one site.

Try these places out too:jlaquatics.com and oceanaquatics.com there is also aquariacanada but they are kinda pricy,but they have a good frag directory for sask.

Oh and frags.ca but I have no experience with them.

I hated gr7 more than natral,EVEREYONE was an a-hole to me.Teachers,kids,chicks.The whole troft.Ugh.................enjoy boxy brown post-22290-1164596978.gifpost-22290-1164597009.gif :lol:

Keep Kool,

-fugu

mushroom head

Haha yeah im turning 13 tomorrow! Hey FUGU yeah im in gr.8!!!! Haha im one of the yougest kids in gr.8 though lol. Dude that pic is awesome for kids who cant afford heroin hahahahhahahahaa. Thanks marc3lo19!

Haha yeah im turning 13 tomorrow! Hey FUGU yeah im in gr.8!!!! Haha im one of the yougest kids in gr.8 though lol. Dude that pic is awesome for kids who cant afford heroin hahahahhahahahaa. Thanks marc3lo19!

Hehe,I snorted a pixi stik in gr5!With little braine damageamageamageamageamagepost-22290-1164606291.gif.I am working on one now that says with a bottle of doctor pepper:malt liqure fo chilldren hehe.

Happy b-day...have a gigantick blue nuckle hermit from me and some avitars:post-22290-1164606321_thumb.jpgjust change your name to ivan and well be okay

post-22290-1164606363.gif

post-22290-1164606406.gif(Mennonite)

post-22290-1164606448.gifpost-22290-1164606471.gifpost-22290-1164606483.gifpost-22290-1164606501.gifpost-22290-1164606527.gif

Heroin deadens your abstract thinking, it doesn't make you trip.

Archived