Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

A 12year olds 55g reef

mushroom head

Clownfishcrazy1117

wow mushroom you're really lucky my dad only pays for half my stuff even though he is hooked on reef tanks... I am starting up a 20 gallon all mushroom reef tank with a purple firefish and a pink skunk clownfish. I am 11 years old.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mushroom head

irishtexan-Well there are a few updates. I got my pink millie,blue millie,and bubble gum acro! Also this guy was taking down his tank. So i went to his house to see what he had for sale,and he gave me a montipora digitata,pink yuma,green yuma,macro algae,bullseye shrooms,and loads more for free! I also bought two maxi-jet1200 powerheads and coralife reef gloves!

Clownfishcrazy1117-Yeah i am lucky,but hes a lps and softie reefer,BOOOOOOOOOO! And im a SPS reefer now. Im actually setting up a 3.5g on my desk,its going to be montipora only! And when i get older im going to set up a large SPS only tank. Your tank sounds like its going to be nice! I actually thought of setting up a mushroom only tank with a yellow clown goby,but i decided against it,i dunno why though. Actually the reason why my name is mushroom head is because i liked mushrooms so much i wanted a name that had somthing to do with mushroom coral. All my friends call me "Shroom",lol.

mushroom head

Nop not yet,but we got the wood stove taken out! That means im going to be setting up the tank soon! I also took around 23 pics of my corals that are in the holding tank ready to go into the 70g. Ill post them soon.

Clownfishcrazy1117
all talk but no pics?

There are pics, just not of the tank set up. Maybe he is just busy or on a vacation. There are more important things than computers. Just not very many. :lol:

mushroom head

Hey sorry for no pics. I just got to get off my lazy bum and get some....lol I swear ill put pics up tomorrow,promise!!!

Clownfishcrazy1117
watch your mouth young man!

LOL :haha: If you think that's bad, you should hear my 17year-old brother!

vinnyismyname

well nice to see some one else my age is in this hobby to. i hate whene some people dont take me serisly at the lfs or the meetings whene half the time i know moore thane theme lol.whene i buy salt water stuff (fish corals ect) at the lfs thay rilly say do u have a salt water tank :o are u kidden me?

Hey sorry for no pics. I just got to get off my lazy ass and get some....lol I swear ill put pics up tomorrow,promise!!!

Whats today's date again? The 20th. :slap:

mushroom head

Sorry,i spent two days trying to figure out how to mount the lights legs on the fixture,ill take pics right now.

shivametimbas-there i edited my post,now it says bum instead of you know what,you happy now?

Sorry,i spent two days trying to figure out how to mount the lights legs on the fixture,ill take pics right now.

.......stilllllll waiting...

mushroom head

Hey im having finall exams for school,just wanted to cheak this thread,so i dont really have time to post pics right now,there still on the camera,so ill post them when the exams are done,bye.

NanoNewbie77

lol yeah lets see thoes pics!!!

Im 14 also, but seems like most people on here are guys! Come on girls where are ya?! lol.

If i had the money, I would upgrade also... my dad wants to too, but again, moneys a huge issue. So ill just keep with my 20L hehe.

mushroom head

Hey all,just got back from camping,i still have to take stuff out of the truck and all,so ill post pics once im done.

mushroom head

Hey! Here are some pics,sorry there crappy ones, i took them quick. Ill post a full tank picture and some others of the actuall 70g soon. Anyway here they are....

Picture_0291.jpg

Picture_025.jpg

Picture_023.jpg

Picture_0211.jpg

Picture_0064.jpg

Picture_0046.jpg

Picture_0035.jpg

Picture_0013.jpg

nice! thanks for the pictures! hey pm me some time or if u have aim its reefgeek524 or yahoo messinger is xmania524@yahoo.com also a fts would be nice

mushroom head

Hey reefgeek! I dont have aim,im thinking of getting it though because lots of my other friends have aim and i only have msn. I also added some zoos to the 70g,there opening up nicely! Ill get a LFS today,since school is out i have nothing but time to burn.

Archived