Coral Vue Hydros

COOLEST HOME TANK EVER!

Samoyed

yeah I read that the other day, he has a nice website.

there was a guy a while back called mr 4000 that had a 4000 gallon tank in his house. I think the moisture destroyed his house so he ended up taking it down.

scarf_ace1981

samoyed-thanks for the link. that is what i would like to accomplish in terms of aquascaping but in a much smaller scale. i want to create that valley look in the middle of my 40br. but instead of having the valley go from front to back in the meddle i'd like for it to go from the back left to the front right. sort of diagonal.

loloollolo,, ya i deffinatly need one of those (actually we were considering one before i bought my 30g.) Living Color Tanks.. lol.. my LFS [big Als] sells 'em but the largest size w/ coral and sump and all that jazz was $10,000 or $14,000 or something crazy like that

oo ya... i LOVE that tank^^^ its so cool..!!!!i want a Coldwater Nano..but i could never find anything that is coldwater besides Catalina Gobies :rant:

oo ya... i LOVE that tank^^^ its so cool..!!!!i want a Coldwater Nano..but i could never find anything that is coldwater besides Catalina Gobies :rant:

you want everything...

that zeofit.com tank's aquascaping WAS AWESOME...i thought it could improve on coral!!

• 2 months later...

niiceeee!! Sebea is is going to use that same reflecter on his 62g

ok, technically the following is the coolest tank evarrr! :P

steve weast's temperate/coldwater/deepwater tank is the schizzle imho.

it's my idol tank. simple yet beautiful.

so he gets two mentions! :lol:

wow!! very nice idea

Archived