inTank Media Baskets

6g Nano, Yet Another Question

blkpnthrprty

Hey everyone, I have a 6g nano cube. I just put a Penguin 550 powerhead in there for extra flow and it was like a tornado or hurricane! Is that too strong of a powerhead, it's tha smallest size...

I have a about 8 heads of pulsing xenia and a mushroom. Will that affect them? Also where can I put the xenia so that it is out of tha flow? Please help, thanks! ;)

what im doing is putting a Y on the end of the stock pump output that way it will be 2 outputs from one pump, and I upgraded the pump to a minijet 606

what im doing is putting a Y on the end of the stock pump output that way it will be 2 outputs from one pump, and I upgraded the pump to a minijet 606

What do you mean a "y" and do u have a link where i can see one?

Hey everyone, I have a 6g nano cube. I just put a Penguin 550 powerhead in there for extra flow and it was like a tornado or hurricane! Is that too strong of a powerhead, it's tha smallest size...

I have a about 8 heads of pulsing xenia and a mushroom. Will that affect them? Also where can I put the xenia so that it is out of tha flow? Please help, thanks! ;)

hahah.. thats funny...i wounder what it looks like!!!

http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_plumbi...ll_socket_1.asp

part LL1121 snaps on where your flat nozzle is, snap the nozzle back on one of the ends of the y.

use part LL1111 on the other end of the Y for the other side of tank

add LL1118 to the end of your locline extension. so where it comes out the back of the tank its going to be Y then nozzle and other side extension then nozzle

maxi jet 404 is 106 GPH i think the penguin is about 150 or 160

Archived