Coral Vue Hydros

Zeuss Zoso's 60g FOWLR

zeuss zoso

More fish tomorrow....what should I get?

I was thinking a false percula and six line wrasse as well as a fire shrimp

Could I get a yellow or kole tang to eat algae?

Thanks

Here are my hopefull plans...

1 Yellow Tang

1 Kole Tang

1 Madrain Dragonet

1 False Percula

1 Watchman Goby

1 Flame Angel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA sorry bout that...i was kinda messing around...but OK

i havent looked into corals at all cus I have a Fish only with Live rock=no corals

it was a half ass attempt to name them cus i just threw em up and didnt take the time to label them...woops didnt know i would get flamed for it

In a more serious note...I added 2 turbos 3 margaritas and 2 more hermits which makes a total of 4 hermits, 2 turbos, 7 margaritas

today I added a tiny maroon clownfish and a cleaner shrimp...the damsel and clown get along really well

post pics later and label them correctly

NOOO!!! :( my clownfish died...im sooo sad

he was sick from the beginning, lethargic and roaming the top gaspnig for air...i think it had brooklynesis or however it goes...aw..

so i am going to the LFS to try and get store credit cus it is 1 day past guarantee...besides that everything is good....and the cleaner shrimp is always trying to clean the damsel the the damsel shoos it away :D so funny

ughh....i got my death outta the way early

I am getting a Xenia i thought today but sometime early next week perhaps :D

hopefully it will do ok under 130w of PC, up high of course and in good flow

ok...peace

Alright, I went to the LFS and got 2 A. Ocellaris. My water params are

Nitrite:0

Nitrate:0

Ammonia:0

Salinity:1.025

Ph:8.2

now...I saw the two clowns and they were hosting a BTA so I got that too. The owner and other gguy said it would do ok under 130w up high, because they were under 65w at the LFS.

Flame time...

ReefApprentice

Hey, this is Zeuss Zoso. Old account kicked the bucket.

Update:

2 A. Ocellaris died. They just wouldn't eat!

I added a firefish and a bicolor blenny. They are both doing great, the firefish just won't stop eating. Finally the anemone ate! It was a cooked shrimp. It was a 1cm piece and I just put it in its mouth.

I may be updating the lighting from 130wPC to 400wMH. I am gonna try and get my dad to let me buy them.(doesn't want me to spend all of my money)

The anemone will do much better, so I hope I get them. Then my coral list can be very extensive and good.

BTW if anyone wants to buy my 4ft. 130w PC Coralife Lighting PM me. 70$ negotiable. Bought em for 120.

Alex

ReefApprentice

Yesterday I got a yellow and a kole tang. I also picked up a fire shrimp and a mushroom. I got them all at Jeff's Exotic Fish, in Gardena,CA. (awesome)

They had a sale so the yellow was 10$, kole was 20$ mushroom rock was 30$ and the shrimp was 17$. They were all great deals. They are all doing great, except for the fact the Kole is hiding a lot. He swims back and forth behind the rocks. I think he is still getting use to it. Here are some pics. Tell me what yah think.

iDBFBCA1E-68A2-478B-A54B-FB132043B6FF.jpg

iEAC7824F-0A54-4680-963C-D8F990C585ED.jpg

iD7EF88EF-59C1-4E2B-9003-FA533EF8ED46.jpg

iFEE2B206-EEAB-4ECF-A207-147CD0C2A37C.jpg

i0E99648B-6D89-4F3C-9485-15E67244C465.jpg

i66193E45-A1BC-4047-8818-1960D8475FC9.jpg

Archived