Innovative Marine Aquariums

Best RO/DI unit

perception

The nearest lfs with RO/DI is a ways away so im looking to get an RO/DI unit. My parents say they will pay for it if it also provides drinking water. Obviously one that taps into the plumbing would be needed. Ive heard that some of them bypass the DI for the drinking water and come with spouts. One of those would be best. I dont really need too many gpd (i have a 55 and a 12). What do you guys recommend.

Thanks

Not that it's your money, but I just got the generic 125 GPD 5 Stage RO/DI on Ebay for 59 bucks, and I've got 208 TDS going in and 0 TDS coming out. :)

Just to clarify, it has a charcoal filter for drinking water and for 99 bucks it comes with a storage jug and spout for drinking. :)

I got the one from FiltersDirect on E-Bay as well. 170+ TDS in and 0 out, I can't complain...

Not that it's your money, but I just got the generic 125 GPD 5 Stage RO/DI on Ebay for 59 bucks, and I've got 208 TDS going in and 0 TDS coming out. :)

Just to clarify, it has a charcoal filter for drinking water and for 99 bucks it comes with a storage jug and spout for drinking. :)

Just curious but what makes it the Best? TDS 0 is TDS 0 What more does it do besides cost more? Plus it doesn't have a drinking water filter which is something perception wants.

Archived