inTank Media Baskets

Pico Contest End Date?

icenine

I figure its maybe two months away, but can we make it offical?

...also, might there still be a "cut off" for adding new livestock and such? If that's the case I would think it's soon.

I was kinda wondering about the cut-off date for corals as well. I've got A few more thgat I would like to add, but I'm holding off for now. If the date comes up soon though, then I need to get busy and start talking to my LFS!

i just saw a note on the bottom of the front page that the pico contest ends on march 31.

I've seen that. But that also says the contest started on October 8th.

I've seen that. But that also says the contest started on October 8th.

details, details. i'm a big picture-type of guy. :P

actually, i'm kinda itching for the end-date so i can spin this tank off or upgrade. i'm gonna have to kill the 75g fowlr though. i might move it upstairs and go with that though. heavy oceanic tank. ugh.

i've got a 29g lying around too. hmmm...decisions, decisons.

Hey, who won the nc6 contest that ended just about two months ago???

Sorry to dig folks, but two months to figure out a winner is without question dragging your ass.

If I have missed the announcement of a winner shame on me, if not shame on chris, gil, oc, andin and tw.

Hey, who won the nc6 contest that ended just about two months ago???

Sorry to dig folks, but two months to figure out a winner is without question dragging your ass.

If I have missed the announcement of a winner shame on me, if not shame on chris, gil, oc, andin and tw.

I posted the same question in the General Forum. Sank off the first page fast w/ no answer.

It would be nice to know. My tank is getting near maxed, and the coraline is growing well. I feel most of these tanks are probably maturing like mine, and an end must be near. I would like to see a stop adding coral date, so someone doesn't just completely cram a ton of frags in at the last second.

Ya man, what gives? I am just about to add my last additions this week, so I hope the coral adding end date isnt too soon.

Maybe it was just a big joke :o. Jkjk

Archived