ReefCleaners.org

FTS of my 40

Schwazreef

I've been talking on RC about getting some flasher wrasses for my 40B. I think they look awesome, plus they're a tad different from usual in this size, and certainly not for a nano. I vote for 2-3 of them.

• 2 months later...

So Ive been working on my tank a bit more now that the summer is winding down and its had a bunch of time to settle. I added a 25-30# chunck of LR a couple weeks ago I got a good deal on from a local CMAS member. It brings the live rock total up to around 100#.

And with that I felt confidant adding a 3 fish. I picked up a Yellow-eyed Kole Tang on mon and he's doing great. I am planning on adding a sixline in a few months to bring the fish total to 4; 2 percs, tang, and wrasses

I replaced a favites a few weeks ago too. Most of the tank is zoas and shrooms now, though. I need to pick up another piece of frogspawn, but mostly Im just excited about growing a bunch of zoas.

Im gonna try and take some pictures soon and get them up here. Its not gonna look as good as it did, but at the same time and reefers will see the difference between the first iteration, a very ecclectic garden of inverts, and the second, current one, what I feel is a bit more experience driven and a bit less enthusiasm driven stocking scheme.

im soo sorry to hear that, I had adisaster as well... not as much died but the value of the two dead was about $400. it was a chevron tang and a blue spot jawfish in one day. good luck on the recovery

Archived