inTank Media Baskets

Talk About FREEBIES.....

dickie52

Ok....I finally have an....Acan Lordhowensis:lol:

Came by it in a strange way, but none the less, I have one! I had placed an online order with underthesea.com for a couple of zoos, because they had free shipping! Well for a number of reasons there was a delay on the shipping. I kept in touch and didn't make a big stink about it and my reward was as a freebie they threw in....

1 Acan Lordhowensis

1 Purple Yuma

1 Blastomussa wellsi

Must say, the best freebies, I ever got!!!:D

here are pics of them. They have only been in the tank about 2 hours, so bear with me......

book3.jpg

yuma.jpg

blasto.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The link underthesea.com doesn't work, it takes you to some dog site. Can you post the correct link to the site please, I am suddenly interested. =)

The link to the site no longer works.....

I am wondering if he decided to get out of the online business. Like I said there was quite a delay in shipping my order and he was having some health problems. I may give him a call and let you all know, just what is going on......

Maybe my freebies, put him out of business...... :lol:

The link to the site no longer works.....

I am wondering if he decided to get out of the online business. Like I said there was quite a delay in shipping my order and he was having some health problems. I may give him a call and let you all know, just what is going on......

Maybe my freebies, put him out of business...... :lol:

HOLY F*****G CRAP! WHOA! dude! thats like, :o

i swear, thats a HUGE acan! and that yuma! dude, this is a once in a lifetime thing! *aplauds* .................ACK! no clapping smiley?!

Yeah, that is pretty much why I had to post it..... :lol:

He had a special going, spend $125.00 and get free shipping. I like to buy when things are free shipping, I figure that's 40 to 50 bucks saved. So I order 3 zoo colonies and a clump of xenia.....total comes to like $129.00 :P

Well the guy gets sick and there is like a month delay in the order. He keeps in touch with me by phone the whole time and the what you see is what he sent as his way of saying, "sorry for the delay"

For sure the best freebies, I evar got!!!!! :D

Yeah, that is pretty much why I had to post it..... :lol:

He had a special going, spend $125.00 and get free shipping. I like to buy when things are free shipping, I figure that's 40 to 50 bucks saved. So I order 3 zoo colonies and a clump of xenia.....total comes to like $129.00 :P

Well the guy gets sick and there is like a month delay in the order. He keeps in touch with me by phone the whole time and the what you see is what he sent as his way of saying, "sorry for the delay"

For sure the best freebies, I evar got!!!!! :D

FO SHO! lol, i mean, the acan, would be say, i dunno at platinum, 13 or so polyps is $90, i counted 19 polyps on that side alone! i dont know how mant polyps of the blasto or yuma you got, but a single polyp of each, yuma - like $40 a polyp,

blasto - $15 or so a polyp, PLUS the zoanthids you acctually bought, dude, you got one hell of a freebie pack!

Archived