inTank Media Baskets

next contest?

Llamaguy

When will there be another contest? I want to do a pico, but want to participate in a contest so I don't want to start now, unless I'd have to wait a long time, 4+ months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
snowlancer2720

right up there with you guys, i missed the pico contest and started one anyway! give me another reason to get yet another tank!

A 10gallon AGA contest would be wild.

It would be the PERFECT excuse for me to set up a tank at work (that way the lady won't see all what I put into it! :lol: )

How about a 20 long contest? But I agree it will be awhile... I mean they are sitll working on the NC6 contest :) *wish me luck, I may need it*

• 3 weeks later...
A 10gallon AGA contest would be wild.

that way anyone with $8 can join in! stoopid nanocube contest... bah!

10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g! 10g!

fwiw, 10g systems cost more than the nc6
fwiw, 10g systems could cost more than the nc6. not necessarily so though.

dickie's an unusual specimen of nature so he doesn't count. :P

btw dickie, just send me those frags now before you go on you 2-week vacation (i.e. coral-reef death sentence).

at least they won't die and you'll get to see them every now and then when i post pics of them. :lol:

Theme contest one for only sps, one for lps, one fish only, one only softies and so on with rules being limits on light and total size something like 5-24 only total sump+tank and others depending on what is keeped.

Oh man. calvin415 that would just be detrimental to the community.

We'd all go broke and have to sell our computers to pay for salt and RO/DI.

Oh man. calvin415 that would just be detrimental to the community.

We'd all go broke and have to sell our computers to pay for salt and RO/DI.

Agreed. I think a 5.5 aga or a 10 aga would be sweet.

I need an excuse for an office tank! Let's do this!

Rick J G - I'm all about a Patron and Build - and I'm ready to start NOW

Hmmm - maybe we should determine a better set of rules for a contest (or at least how long the judging takes) before starting the next one :D

if theres a 10g contest, i dunno, lol, i remmeber, i bought a 2.5g and stuff for th contest, just to see that the entry deadline was 2 days before! :angry: i suppose a 5.5g would be nice, there not too expensive, i have been beging my aunt to set up a SW tank at her office (this way, she can consider it hers, and she can pay for it, and all i have to do is check up on it, and making sure shes doing her part) :D yes, a 5.5g zoanthid garden, maybe a single clown (just so the litle kids can all stare and call it "nemo" :angry: darn kids.

i vote for a 5.5g aga contest. use as many as you want (tanks that is), but they all have to be 5.5g. best complete setup wins.

10g would be nice.

i want to do a 10g w/ only NO fluorsecent bulbs

or 5 gal would be cool

maybe you could do 5.5g aga, 5 g eclipse hex, and NC 6 all together in the same contest.

...maybe an open contest, 10 gallon and under.

...or maybe something for nano reefers to really show off with, like a biotope contest.

Ricky@3rdshift

I have been looking locally fr a 5.5 gallon tank and keep coming up empty handed. This cntest would be cool but I think the 10 gallon would be better.

Archived