Cultivated Reef

How long...........

SaltyDawg

How long does it take to get approved for a free website on here? I filled out and sent on friday. Keeps telling me that it has either not been activated yet or has been disabled?

did you pay the $20? jk :P

like oc says give 'im a little time. i think my crappy pico took a month or so before it went up. i thought chris was thinking 'these pics are horrible! i'm not putting them and that ghetto tank up in my site! X) '. btw chris, i will be changing that soon.

he's a busy guy for a teenager. kudos to him. i was one lazy sob when i was his age. come to think of it, i'm still the same lazy sob. :blush:

It took almost one week to the day before I got my site, which is fine, it gave me some time to look around at other sites. Also, unless you know anything about html, building a site here is tough. Although, myself or other can help just PM someone. If you are a point, draw and click kind of person, go to geocites.com, they give away free websites and it is pretty easy to use. Also, it is immediate. Although, the web sites there are only 1/2 to 3/4 of the screens width, why I don't know. Kinda of like this page, look at the right and you will see a big gap.

Ok cool. Thanks all! I was just not sure if somthing was up or not? But thats col i know all about having no spare time! :)

Archived