Cultivated Reef

AquaClear 110/500 owners

corvica

Hello All,

I was wondering if someone with a AC 110/500 could measure the depth of the media chamber from the bottom to the top where it overflows into the tank. I attached a pic so show the dimesion I am looking for, its the only pic oi could find that showed the side profile but is actually the opposite side I am interested in, I am sure you get the idea though

ac500.JPG

Thanks very much trying to do some planning and dont wanna buy something that wont fit depth wise.

Thanks,

Cormac

Hello All,

I was wondering if someone with a AC 110/500 could measure the depth of the media chamber from the bottom to the top where it overflows into the tank. I attached a pic so show the dimesion I am looking for, its the only pic oi could find that showed the side profile but is actually the opposite side I am interested in, I am sure you get the idea though

ac500.JPG

Thanks very much trying to do some planning and dont wanna buy something that wont fit depth wise.

Thanks,

Cormac

This website has it listed as 6-5/8 inches. http://channelcat.netfirms.com/filter-sizes.htm They also show other measurements if you need them.

Archived