ReefCleaners.org

Starting a 65 gallon

Smitten4Witten

Smitten4Witten

hi i just got a 65 gallon and i am experienced but this is my first large tank, advice and information is welcome

Lots of flow. I liked my 65g but wuold have preferred a longer tank. The short, boxy shape made flow a challenge until I did a closed loop.

yea that's my bro we went to get a stand today, to big for trunk but the lfs said they could transfer to the one in NB so thta's a little bettr i guess...

Euroreef=over-rated

if you want that type of skimmer look into the ASM's and the Coralifr superskimmers

I second the ASM's and the coralife superskimmers. If you want to know more about the coralife superskimmer go here. Also I personnaly use the coralife skimmer my self and it started pulling out nasy stinky sluge in the first 24 hours :D.

Euroreef=over-rated

if you want that type of skimmer look into the ASM's and the Coralifr superskimmers

You guys crack me up asms ARE Euro-Reefs made out of pvc (cheapo copy{no offense}). And Coralife Super Skimmers are good but dont quite match up to the Euro-Reef or asm.

Smitten4Witten

it is 36 long 21 wide and 23 high , i just bought a 36 inch coralife 192 watt pc

i am using live sand and marineland bio-spira to help the cycle process

• 2 weeks later...

Archived