ReefCleaners.org

Perc Links

Kid

Hey all

Im back!!! After a lapse of..."absence" Actually I've been a kind've silent witness, stalking my usuals all the while....err, forget that last part. Anywho, to the point. I searched the forums for info on percs and ocellarius'(?) and I couldnt find much on their actual care. Does anyone have any tips/links for me???

Thanx in advance

~KidB)

You might try searching the web for something like that.

They are pretty easy to care for (relative to some other fish). Most people find they will eat just about any food you give them (I use mostly flake food and every few days fresh seafood). They do well in pairs, but I wouldn't add more than 1 fish per 5 gallons and that is pushing it. They can be territorial if they pick a host (I assume you have some information about percs). They are relatively hardy, but like all SW fish require good water conditions.

If you have specific questions I'm sure someone will answer them.

If you want to really learn about them, Joyce Wilkerson's book on clownfish is excellent.

Actually I do have to admit, Any who is my word! seriously im not just saying that, i use it all the time! i posted in defense of my word! so since im am older than u, i hereby demote you from using MY word

Archived