Coral Vue Hydros

Crinoids - The definition of Irony

Caesar777

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "Comparing animals that are meant for our dinner table and animals that we keep for our enjoyment is definetly apples to oranges. I want my food to survive and I want my charges to thrive. It's just a stupid analogy. They are going to die anyway, that's what they're bred and domesticated for. A Crinoid or an other animal that's brought in from the wild was not born and raised to die for our consumption." Quote

-----------------------

Hey nanoreef16g, come'on now. Maybe crinoids are the next white meat! :D Who says they arent meant for consumption??? :huh:

Next time I have a clam bake, maybe I'll throw a few crinoids in with the lobster tails. HMMM! Getting hungry. Wonder how they taste with some hot sauce...

See I did find an alternate use for them after all. Off to make me a sandwhich... :P

Read the thread, already knew they eat many different types of tiny foods. Pertinent fact, as pointed out: "However, these results offer an incomplete picture of what actually provides nourishment." ...in addition to, noted several times: "Crinoids may eat..."

Anyway. Photos. Tomorrow. Hopefully. Big shipment coming... No crinoids or similar in it, or I thoroughly ###### out the supplier. (It's a different one, one that's knowledgeable.) Won't be noted here, lest more chaos ensue. <_<

On the topic of newbies, I think more kids should wear stuff like this:

aa_1.JPG

A lot more effective in both offending and scaring adults than 50 f-bombs on your clothes.

Mine too! I'm going to put a crinoid in with my mandarin and scleronephthya and ribbon eel and achilles tang and H. sebae and Goniopora and (etc etc...ad nauseum)...all into my new 2.5!!!

Cheers,

Fred

buddychrist.jpgofficial-this-thread-sucks_jpg.jpg

I had my torts exam the day before yesterday...it'll change tonight. Big law nerd points to whomever can get the reference.

This thread was beyond dead quite a few pages ago.

Now, let's not forget:

id4xu8.gif

The babies thing has been played out. (Ebin ruined it for us.)

I work in insurance...I should hope I understand the concept of a tort and a tortfeasor...:).

I just wondered what you were at fault for doing? lol

Cheers,

Fred

Archived