SaltCritters.com

Crinoids - The definition of Irony

Caesar777

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it has nothing to do with gender.

It's ironic how everyone jumps Ceaser777's back all the time when if you look back, she's gotten a lot nicer about how she posts. Give some credit and quit trying to mold her into the usual "let's just banter while someone else gives advice" forum poster. Not many people are willing to take the time to help people with redundant questions. I'm glad she's here regardless of how she types in her answers.

Tiny, what i meant is that you and your antics keep me on this site. I said im not well respected here on N-R because ill dool out 1/2 hours worth of typing to explain why a bacterial infection is NOT a fungal infection and no one seems to listen. It's maddening. I feel like no one believes me because i admitted to working at a LFS and or I'm a girl. What other reasons do I have? Riddle me that.

Ebin, I think you just like to read your posts and have a grand ol time stubbornly fighting when the other person is backing down. How hard can you beat the dead horse? I'll read this thread when it's closed and find out. ;) I dont care if you hate me for saying that. cheeky-smiley-018.gif

Isn't "flushing" a fish a figure of speech? Or so people really do that? Now that is truely stupid.

Tiny, what i meant is that you and your antics keep me on this site.
so there is a chance?

post-1446-1133906802_thumb.jpg

I said im not well respected here on N-R because ill dool out 1/2 hours worth of typing to explain why a bacterial infection is NOT a fungal infection and no one seems to listen. It's maddening. I feel like no one believes me because i admitted to working at a LFS and or I'm a girl. What other reasons do I have? Riddle me that.
actually, i didn't even know you were a girl until fairly recently. i'm opposite to what you're describing. while ebin, tigah, nip, etc. are just blah blah guys, dime-a-dozen. <yawn>

but girls in the hobby are like an oasis in the desert.

you huddle around them all thirsty-like. <pant-pant>

post-1446-1133906974_thumb.jpg

neanderthalman

Death penalty for what frag? What exactly did the crinoids do, or are going to do, that can justify a "death penalty". They're the victims here.

As for the "life imprisonment" argument - by that same line of thinking, we should kill everything we keep in aquaria. Why are crinoids any different? No, they should not be sought after as a pet, but they shouldn't be murdered either.

Any pics of the feather stars yet Caesar?

but girls in the hobby are like an oasis in the desert.

you huddle around them all thirsty-like. <pant-pant>

post-1446-1133906974_thumb.jpg

How true? I'm not a girl..but I still huddle around them all thirsty like!! LOL!

Oh, and please, enough with the death penalty, death to crinoids, etc... Its all too depressing...

This thread is stupid. This site is a forum for the sharing and discussion of reef information. If any of you feel the need to personally attack other members on this site, please email chris and resign your membership. Some of you should be embarressed by your conduct on this thread and may need to reconsider if forums are really for you. If any of you can't get along with other people and just enjoy this freaking free site, then get off! Go somewhere else, because your not needed here.

Additionally some of you need to quit being sissies. If someone calls you a name, get over it. A lot of you act like this is the first time something like this has ever happened. Many of you have seen nothing in comparision to when dave espi and fred where subjecting us newbs at the time to their rein of terror. That is how it will always be. Deal with it.

If anyone has a problem with caeser777, Six, or any other member on this site, DEAL WITH IT! Caeser777 and Six give out some of the highest qualtiy advice on this site. If any of you don't like their style, oh well, perhaps that's a personal adaptive skill issue you should talk to your pyschologist about.

I am gonna get a crinoid, I will post video of it going from the lfs bag straight to my toilet and down the drain.

lol

It will look like one of the iraq construction worker killing tapes. complete with chanting.

Also, some of you should take a look at the origional purpose of the Advanced Topics forum:

"This forum has been setup to provide a place for people who have been in the nano reef hobby for awhile, and are looking to discuss more advanced topics." -chris marks

Therefore, unless you have experience with the topic at hand and something usefull to contribute, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS POSTING HERE!

Therefore, unless you have experience with the topic at hand and something usefull to contribute, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS POSTING HERE!
don't mind me, i'm looking for a crinoid.

post-1446-1133909739.jpeg

Man, people got really crazy all of the sudden. I'm surprised this thread isn't locked yet. How're the crinoids doing anyway Caesar777?

crinoids? looked like you were looking for a date... :naughtydance:
shhhhh...xnay on the irlgay. <cough-chickmagnet-cough>

crinoids are fascinating creatures, aren't they caesar?

hi-flow, lo-flow, marine snow? hmmm...

Additionally some of you need to quit being sissies. If someone calls you a name, get over it. A lot of you act like this is the first time something like this has ever happened.

I can't help but think this, and a few other posts, were directed to me. I think I was misunderstood. My first post saying Caesar called me a moron at one point, was at worst, a light hearted jab at Caesar. The second about it was agreeing w/ Ebin, stating she said this when I was in a similar situation as her present one. The third was another little jab at Jmorris.

For the record, I don't really dislike anyone who posts on this entire site. I used to post on RC, but, the atmosphere there is a world apart from here. Sometimes I might offend, ###-off, or just rub someone the wrong way, if so, I'm sorry.

Sorry Dad. I did not realize that you were the thread police. My bad.

Just these types of posts that make me hate n-r.

I remember seeing espi, as a matter a fact I was scared to join when I first saw this site as it looked real cliquey here and i did not feel like being made to look like an idiot for not knowing what kelvin ratings were or how to dose kalk.

Not to single you out frag but your post above is one type of undesirable posting.

We all had the class clown in school. you fit that mold.

Ceasar is another type of poster that will post an answer then follow it with "what the ###### is wrong with you you stupid idiot why did you not know that you stupid ######." If left unchecked she will be the next espi. this mold is that of the bossy/bully we all seen in school.

crinoids really don't interest me they can be put into tanks all day they won't become a fad as they don't generally do well, and they are boring as hell. they are not endangered and far from it so if some noobs wanna throw them in a tank and watch it die cool with me. same with tangs in picos, mandarines in day old tanks, flower pots and those gold fish at the carnival. Just don't do it then say someone else can't cause I work in a fish store.

this site is a joke to me. so is RC. Although both can be great entertainment. but just that entertainment. so I am off to threads on the sites that will remain nameless to keep them fun.

ps I know I am a d*i*c I accept it.

This is kinda stupid L.

There is nothing usefull in this thread and there was never any hope of there being any.

Whatever anyone thinks of the two main combatants here they both have previously demonstrated themselves to suffer from terminal "lastworditis" when they get into a disagreement. This is not the only thread that one of them has sent tumbling into a death spiral of redundancy. Not that I don't find such a thing entertaining, or not that I haven't done so myself.

Caesar started a thread on a topic that's the same as a thread that recently was shut down becuse the discussion got out of hand. Why? ...might be a streach of logic but "flamebait" seems to fit. Go back and read the first post here. Consider it a bit more refined version of "I got a tang in my pico tank". She's having fun here and so is ebin, even thoug they will both argue that point with me.

This tread really does belong in the lounge with the other pointless arguments, entertaining as it is. No offence guys (and gals...gender is not the issue here)

;)

Reefer Addict
"This forum has been setup to provide a place for people who have been in the nano reef hobby for awhile, and are looking to discuss more advanced topics." -chris marks

Then why do you post there? :lol:

Reefer Addict
i supose the same could be asked of you :P

When are you going to post a pic of you tank and let the world see how much of an expert you are or are you still ashamed and embarrased of it. :lol:

At least people have seen my tanks and livestock.

Come on! Step up!

Archived