Coral Vue Hydros

Got a watchman goby

krusty

Got a yellow watchman goby for my 45 instead of a manderin for some reason.. hmm i wonder why haha, but hes going nuts... I have like thousands of little lice looking bugs all over the substrate and glass, which i am assuming are some sort of amphipod or something... but hes loving it... nabing one up every few seconds...hopefully hell bring them down to a reasonable level...

i woulda rather had a mandarin but watchmans are col too man...hope he does well in there. sounds like you have enough natural food.

Yeah i hope he does well too... I got him just because I had heard they were alittle more tolerant of different foods and not quite as hungry as a manderin...  Im not sure if the bugs are copepods.. maybe?  They arent the little catepillar looking ones, they look like flecks... 2 tiny antennea, a fattening body twards the rear and a tiny sharp tail.. like a micro scopic mouse lol... they are the size of mark made by dotting a ball point pen.. I dont mind them but id like to have a more reasonable number of them in the tank.. right now it looks infested!

I got a yellow watchman in my 10gal.He's the coolest fish all he does is eat.I set up my 7gal fuge just for him.

Archived