inTank Media Baskets

[STOCK] phergus_25

phergus_25

Well I thought it looked pretty good, so I decided to add alot of stuff and re arrange. I put the 18 watt Retro on, props to nanocustoms.com, and added some rock and coral.

Tank now holds:

1 red legged hermit

2 snails

2 mushrooms

1 yuma

yellow polyps

green platy

Here are some pics it looks pretty good if I do say so my self.

100_0125.jpg

Full tank

3230256a.jpg

Opposite angle

100_0122.jpg

View from my bed

100_0120.jpg

Just a little close up

770316f1.jpg

Thats all for now. Tho I'm planning a cool invert if I can ever find one.

-greg

nice aquascaoing... love the little spire/branch in the middle! Any specific plans with the spire (something encrusting it maybe)? those yello polyps will grow like mad, hope you're ready!

Good Luck!

Yea I have always liked that peice of rock but thought it never got enough of a center peice position in my 20L. So I think that it worked out well. I plan on attaching some sort of Monti on there some time soon. In regards to the yellow polyps I want the tank to look really filled in, so I think that they will help with that, but they can be taken out if the need arises.

-greg

Ok well I was doing a major clean up to my moms 50g yesterday, and I fragged some stuff, AND I got some of my coral order. So the 2.5 now has alot of coral in it. I'll post pics later but heres the new stocking list:

Blue Oxoporia frag

Multicolored Yuma

Teal Candycane

Fire and Ice zoos

Eagle Eye zoos

Yellow polyps

Red mushroom

Green Polyanthos

Yellow zoos

Two Snails

One big limpet

and a 6" bristle worm

I'll get pics later

-greg

Ok well here are some pics, I'v been getting ready for the 20 gallons Bday tommrow...ha ha. Well here they are

FTSS.jpg

brainS.jpg

candycane.jpg

mixzoaS.jpg

Full system with my majorly Ghetto ATO

FSS.jpg

Thanks, I plan on basicaly leavig the tank from here on out and let thigns just grow. tho I'm kinda feelin one more peice of LR before its all over.

-greg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
kiltboy1675

good job on the tank greg, the pico godfathers shoud have a reunion to decide the next contest. im thinking something along the lines of a 1-3 gallon custom built tanks.

• 2 months later...
good job on the tank greg, the pico godfathers shoud have a reunion to decide the next contest. im thinking something along the lines of a 1-3 gallon custom built tanks.

Im out of the setting up new tanks buisness. My new 10 gal, has both my 2.5 and 20 gals in it, is my pride and joy. I plan to get some pics up soon. It is really looking good.

Archived