Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[STOCK] phergus_25

phergus_25

Well here is my entry photo, I'm workin on gettin my stuff togeather, so keep an eye out. I plan to keep this a mixed reef, already plannin to move my small brain over and some zoas as well as a few yumas. Not completely shure on all the specifics yet.

100_0070.jpg

-greg

About time! I was getting worried man!

Its a shame that Clarkie and Kiltboy arent in though. Esp. Clarkie... he was the one behind this whole pico contest.

About time! I was getting worried man!

Its a shame that Clarkie and Kiltboy arent in though. Esp. Clarkie... he was the one behind this whole pico contest.

Yea I though I would keep yall on the edges of your seats. I wish they were in, maby they will get back in later.

ludicrous speed, now!

Ha Ha nothin better deff one of my favorite movies of all time

Thanks for helping to pull the contest together.

Psshh I just wanted a contest I wasnt too cheap to join! ha ha just jokin from what I see its attractcing alot of people. And thats awsome.

O all of yall should check out my thread, just added a few new pics.

-greg

Quote didnt work... my B

fixed.

UPDATE:

I added H2O and LR. I also added a few moshrooms and a yuma. Looks god so far, tho the tank is running alittle too cold for my taste.

-greg

First off I'll lay down a couple of shots from inside the tank:

100_0113.jpg

Only some rubble in there right now, I plan to add some larger peices of Lr when I add more coral.

100_0114.jpg

Yuma that looks good

100_0115.jpg

And here is my addition. Today I got bored and made up a base and hood. I'm in the process of putting some poly urathain on right now. Abou to order a 18 watt PC to put in it.

Before staining:

100_0108.jpg

100_0110.jpg

thanks I have a giant one that shows orange in my 20L and a few others that look purple. under the weak PC it looks brownish but I hope it will get more purple under the new 18 watts of PC.

no updated shots today, but my hood and base are now done and I'm just waiting for the light retro to come, should be here by friday. I'm going to be adding alittle more LR and then some zoo frags, when they get here, and I'm planning on pulling some stuff out of the 20.

PS...**cough** 04's got this in th bag**cough**

The yuma is about the size of a quarter, I'm using him as a test dummy for the tanks stability, but it looks good right now so I'm pretty confident about the tnaks health.

I plan to try a few montis and of corse alot of little frags out of my 20.

I finished my hood and base and put the 10 watt Pc in it till I get my 18 watt retro on friday.

This pic is the closest to true color of the wood

DSCN1699.jpg

Not as true, but shows the simi open back, to allow for better cooling

DSCN1702.jpg

Crap light

DSCN1704.jpg

DSCN1703.jpg

And I feel the power of the Schwarts... It's stong with me.

-greg

the current PS is only 10 watts, my 18 watt retro from Chris from nanocustoms will be here friday. I plan on adding a good bit of LR, I hav ea peice in my 20L that I'm tempted to snag, tho it really will leave a void in the 20.

I just went with an 18watt Coralife fixture, considering i'm "mentally challenged" when it comes to putting together lighting fixtures.

ha ha yea, I wanted to have a tank that looked pretty from the outside, not just with the stuff in it. So I made the hood and base. How are the moon lights on the coralife fixture?

O it was the other fixture with that, the one they were dong the group buy on. I like my moon lights on my 20L, but the thing is i have them on a timer becuase I dont think that its healthy for a tank to have light, even just a few LED's on all the time. I got some LED's from auto zone and then got a transformer for em, $15 total.

Your hood looks pretty nice, especially because you banged it together in an hour :lol: ! Id say I worked on my hood for at least three, if not four hours!! Also, what retro are you using?

Yea I'v got a nasty habit of not wanting to spend alot of time on things, and its pretty enough for me so I'm happy. If I had spent more time, like I usualy do on wood working projects, I would have made it an all wood construction and either dove tailed it or used wooden pegs, but when the tank is sitting there lookin ugly the rush is on. ha ha

I got the 18 watt Pc retro theat they sell on nanocustoms.com. Should be here friday so I'm pretty happy about that.

Archived