Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2 ID's please

SCUBA BUZZ

hey folks to things the first is a molt sorry about the blur but its a digital closeup and the second are mysteries to me the 2 white boxes i put a box around the large claw on the molt theres a small claw as well also found more of it and 1 shrimp like feeler apendage which leads me to believe its a pistol shrimp that plus ive seen his claw grab food before

post-15655-1130118050_thumb.jpg

post-15655-1130118063_thumb.jpg

the first pic is a little to blurry to really tell but they look like copepods....they are good...the second pic is Q tip sponges nothing to worry about... i have 'em in my tank

no it is not Aptasia...i never said that...and no it is not a crab...i never said that.....it is Copepods...which are little tiny bug like things that fish liek to eat...free food...and then then the second picture is of a Q-tip sponge... not aptasia.... a sponge...and not crabs....copepods

• 4 months later...
no it is not Aptasia...i never said that...and no it is not a crab...i never said that.....it is Copepods...which are little tiny bug like things that fish liek to eat...free food...and then then the second picture is of a Q-tip sponge... not aptasia.... a sponge...and not crabs....copepods

LOL that's funny....how did he pick up aptasia and crab from...copepods and sponge?? haha

nano

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

i think he's reffering to his last post silly :)

anyway #1 looks like an ampipod. you wouldn't see a copepod shed ( too small to identify.)

and the q-tip sponges

Archived