Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[CUSTOM] Xytrix01

Xytrix01

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've added a few things to the tank. A small frag of xenia (free! :P ) a rock with about 6 mushrooms on it, ans my fish. I'll post pix tonight for you all to oogle. I would have done it already, but I have to clean the glass first!

I've added a few things to the tank. A small frag of xenia (free! :P ) a rock with about 6 mushrooms on it, ans my fish. I'll post pix tonight for you all to oogle. I would have done it already, but I have to clean the glass first!

okay, man. I'm expectin a good ooglin' tonight.

OK, time to oogle! Sorry it's late, I just got F.E.A.R for PC, and I kinda got addicted. :P

First the new additions:

Shrooms

Pico010.jpg

Xenia

Pico011.jpg

"Scooter"

Pico016.jpg

And the FTS right now.

Pico002.jpg

Blind Tree Frog

1) I was busy drinking

2) Will the scooter have enough food? Cute scooter though

3) I'm jealous of the green striped mush's. I need to steal some like that from my friend and put them in my tank.

4) I would of put the xenia higher, but that's only because i fear that they will walk around the tank to find the best light.

5) I like the rock work a lot.

wheres Sun Aquarium?

1902 N Capitol Ave, San Jose, CA

That's the address for the jiffy-lube that's right in front of the shopping center. When you drive over there, you turn into the driveway right after the jiffylube building. There's also a pure water store next door where I get all my RO from.

1) I was busy drinking

2) Will the scooter have enough food? Cute scooter though

3) I'm jealous of the green striped mush's. I need to steal some like that from my friend and put them in my tank.

4) I would of put the xenia higher, but that's only because i fear that they will walk around the tank to find the best light.

5) I like the rock work a lot.

Yeah I like those shrooms a lot.

The scooter is acoustomed to frozen brine shrip from the LFS, and he piged down a quarter of a cube last night. So I'm not too worried about him.

I bought a bunch of new corals today. Mostly zooas, and mushrooms, and I ended up with a suprise coral as well. I'll tell you all about it when I post pics tomorow. (It's too darn late tonight, and my lights already turned off.) Then we can play "What the f**k is that thing??" Cuz I sure don't know.

YAY! Pictures!

Blue Zooas

Pico12-01-05002.jpg

???

Pico12-01-05004.jpg

Orange and green zooas

Pico12-01-05005.jpg

I have no clue what this is... I bought it as a mushroom, and got a suprise after I put it in the tank.

Pico12-01-05006.jpg

Pico12-01-05007.jpg

Rics

Pico12-01-05008.jpg

More Zoas

Pico12-01-05013.jpg

And more

Pico12-01-05015.jpg

And finaly, the FTS

Pico12-01-05017.jpg

I did a search on google for manjano, and all I could find was "it's a pest, kill it!" No info on why they suck, just that they can reproduce quickly. Do they sting corals or fish? I kinda like the way it looks. Is it possible that it could be a small BTA?

And as for the mushroom thing, when I got it, it was siting on the bottom of the display all curled up into a ball that was no longer that 1cm, and bright green. He seemd to think it was a baby mushroom all curled up. Needless to say it wasn't.

Ok, update time. The ananome what ever he is ate 6 brine shrimp while I was feeding my tank tonight. That was one of the coolest things I have ever seen! He used the bubles on the ends of his tenticle things to catch them from the water column, and then moved them inard to the center where he proceded to curl up around them and devour them. Then he would open back up fo another go!. WOW!

Now that he ate, the bubles on his tenticles have almost disapeared. it's interesting to say the least. I hope it ends up as a BTA, not the manjano.

That's the spirit. Innocent till proven guilty. :)

Really nice selection of zoos, especially the orange ones on the far righthand side. :wub:

Best regards

Ann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have some alge to scrub before y'all are allowed to see my tank. I've been on vacation for the last 2 and a half weeks, so I haven't been anyware near my tank. :huh: The good news is that I got a new camera for xmas. So you should be getting some mighty fine pictures!

Archived