Cultivated Reef

[STOCK] ZooGirl

ZooGirl

Whew! better late than never!

I wasn't going to enter but over the weekend there was so much going on I couldn't resist! This is gonna be fun!!

Anyway, I'm in and I'm ready. Here's my entry pic. The DVD says it all! :P

picoentry.jpg

I did have some trouble keeping the socks in place!! :wacko:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that a boston terrier? my g/f's brother has one. They named her Stinky because...well...she farts. a lot. SBD's are par for the course at their house.

she was a puppymill breeder. She's about 4, and has already had about 12 litters. Crazy.

LOL. Good luck. I'm pullin' for ya.

Thanks minimalist!

is that a boston terrier? my g/f's brother has one. They named her Stinky because...well...she farts. a lot.

Yes he's my wee baby Boston...Aengus Finnegan O'Madden. 3 months and is into everything! Oh and as far as farting goes... Oh my lord this little thing can clear a room!! I swear a green cloud lingers over his tiny round head. It'll make your eyes water.

ProFlatlander15

alright....fight club...theres a good movie...i think i gotta go rent that now...anyway good luck ZooGirl. its nice to see all these people in the stock category.

Thanks minimalist!

Yes he's my wee baby Boston...Aengus Finnegan O'Madden. 3 months and is into everything! Oh and as far as farting goes... Oh my lord this little thing can clear a room!! I swear a green cloud lingers over his tiny round head. It'll make your eyes water.

Hook him up to a limewood airstone and DIY yourself an "air-powered" skimmer. :)

Hook him up to a limewood airstone and DIY yourself an "air-powered" skimmer. :)

That's a great idea! Only problem is that his fumes are definately toxic.

Nice Boston... Maybe the mascot for the stock Comp?

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69473

http://scott.fluidimagery.com/logan/

He's 15 weeks, not having much the farting problem although he eats like a pig. GOOD LUCK IN THE COMP!

Ha...I love it! Your Boston got in on your pic too! That's great. Yours is sooo cute! Mine is 15 weeks too.

Here's my baby's page... http://www.lauriemontgomery.com/aengus.html

Good luck to you!!

I was in the market for boston terrier puppy last year...until my landlord said no more dogs...and we have like 7 dogs in our apt as is!

And looks like u have a tons of them! no fair. -_-

• 2 weeks later...
I was in the market for boston terrier puppy last year...until my landlord said no more dogs...and we have like 7 dogs in our apt as is!

And looks like u have a tons of them! no fair. -_-

Sorry to hear that you couldn't have one. :(

I love dogs! :wub: I can't live without them. Even when I was in art school in the Republic of Georgia I had to have a couple!

Bostons are great! I highly recommend them...along with Rhodesian Ridgebacks!! :)

OK...down to business. Here's my current FTS. I figured since we had to post one in the check in thread that I should post it here as well.

I added some zoos and my poor sick/dying yuma. I thought since he was unhappy in my other tank might as well be unhappy in this one. I'll probably take it out though. Also I'm not sold on the aquascaping yet. Things will get moved around again I'm sure. I mean I've only moved those little rocks around 47 times already! :lol:

PicoFTS_110505.jpg

Archived