Innovative Marine Aquariums

2004 Reefers Unite

Tigahboy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry not to chime in...but i always wondered what some of these chics on nano looked like.

we need some on the east coast.

do they ship well?

and what is this 04v 05 shiz?

we all know that the 05 kids are all just getting their licenses and using their weekly pay checks from micky-Ds to try to compete with my 7 figya bank roll.

oh yes this white hill billy will bring it. While their saving their pennies for corals i am buying new properties.

i roll deep.

#####s plz.

oh but to everyone - good luck in your contest... competition brings innovation. Innovation brings efficiency. And soon we can all just sit on our asses.

and we should embrace it all!

keep it up reefers.

"ferocious...aren't I?...when i think of an ass...something just comes out of me"

and by the way sexy asisans...push the lime in before you drink the coronas.

sorry not to chime in...but i always wondered what some of these chics on nano looked like.

we need some on the east coast.

do they ship well?

and what is this 04v 05 shiz?

we all know that the 05 kids are all just getting their licenses and using their weekly pay checks from micky-Ds to try to compete with my 7 figya bank roll.

oh yes this white hill billy will bring it. While their saving their pennies for corals i am buying new properties.

i roll deep.

#####s plz.

oh but to everyone - good luck in your contest... competition brings innovation. Innovation brings efficiency. And soon we can all just sit on our asses.

and we should embrace it all!

keep it up reefers.

"ferocious...aren't I?...when i think of an ass...something just comes out of me"

and by the way sexy asisans...push the lime in before you drink the coronas.

nano-reef beauty pagent

WOOT WOOT

and yes you can be in it supernip, but try to lay of the alcohol that day

So all bark and no bite eh?

scareddog.jpg

Brown Dog...'04

Little White Dog...'05

'nuff said :)

ashlee simpson is cool, man. don't get it twisted.

omgomgomg Tigah, how could you?!

That's a very '05 thing to say...what kind of example are you setting? :P

No, no they can't. An 05 member will win this contest. Mark my words.

All due respect and everything to them... they will be mighty competition, but they will lose.

AND PS... the Chicago White Sox will win the world series.

Just wanted to point out that half of this prophecy has come to pass, the 04 reefers may as well just drop out now.

Blind Tree Frog
Just wanted to point out that half of this prophecy has come to pass, the 04 reefers may as well just drop out now.

Who thinks that they will be beating tigahboy?

I told myself I'd stay out of this... but what the hell...

I am an 05er, and I will win the contest, ergo: 05 will be victorious.

peace,

Jared

I'm late to the party; but I have to break it to all you sweet young 05'ers that you should leave this competition to the grown-ups and then send us your equiptment.... *insert evil laugh*

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's hard to revive the thread when 20 of the '04 reefers are around. hahahahaha. I've noticed that mentioning "Tigahboy" doesn't get the same response as it used to. I'm getting old. :P

• 2 months later...

Archived