Coral Vue Hydros

2004 Reefers Unite

Tigahboy

but most of us stock category 04ers already have premium membership, unlike you ungreatful 05ers, so how would we benefit when we stomp you guys?

I am not a 05'er :(

I am hurt.. and insulted to be grouped in with them!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, it wasn't directed at you.

it was directed at all those ungreatful 05ers.

your an 04, so your cool no matter what. even if you kick babies your cool.

I am not a 05'er :(

I am hurt.. and insulted to be grouped in with them!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I laughed when I read this. haha.

it's too bad really, you know.... how '04 is doomed to loose the contest to us 05 people, but hey, it's evolution, each generation better and more adapted than the last.

it's too bad really, you know.... how '04 is doomed to loose the contest to us 05 people, but hey, it's evolution, each generation better and more adapted than the last.

well if you had taken a class in evolution perhaps you would know that each generation is not always better, sometimes the new adaptations are worse.

:P don't mess with a bio major :D

well if you had taken a class in evolution perhaps you would know that each generation is not always better, sometimes the new adaptations are worse.

:P don't mess with a bio major :D

heh yeah, silly bio-nerds...

but most of us stock category 04ers already have premium membership, unlike you ungreatful 05ers, so how would we benefit when we stomp you guys?

'scuse me? What group does that say I'm in?

BTW, I was premium before Lgreen, in fact he probably would not have become a premium member if not for the likes of '05ers like me signing up to support this site. I'm sure he signed up just to get the badge in order to stay hip and "in fashion"with the new crowd. Ya know, it's kinda like a 55 year old wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt, low cut jeans and listening to ashlee simpson.

'scuse me? What group does that say I'm in?

BTW, I was premium before Lgreen, in fact he probably would not have become a premium member if not for the likes of '05ers like me signing up to support this site. I'm sure he signed up just to get the badge in order to stay hip and "in fashion"with the new crowd. Ya know, it's kinda like a 55 year old wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt, low cut jeans and listening to ashlee simpson.

lame

that is just a technical issue. If i would have found out about it before you, i would have joined before you. I joined the second i found the thread "reefer addict" started, which alerted me that such a thing even existed. Me joining has nothing to do with you existing on this earth. I have been on this site WAY longer than you and don't make descisions based on 05 reefers (aka newbs :P). AND for your information, that stupid badge represents the 20+ hours per week I have spent on this site for the last 2 years answering questions, especially to all you ungreatful 05ers that supposidly know everything. It shows my support for this site and the hobby, a rather small contribution/donation, so that i can spend my valuable time, receiving no compensation, to serve you and others.

And also for your information, abercrombie & fitch sucks, as well ashlee simpson. Also, as a male, i dont wear low cut jeans...only nano-reef.com man thongs.

anyway, back to the hazing and fun stuff...quit taking what i say so serious...

here have a flower :flower:

lame

Testy testy..... I guess I forgot the emoticon at the end of that post, I thought including low cut jeans and listening to ashlee simpson would compensate for it.

.... thanks for the flower. Take a deep breath and remeber the intent behind this thread. It's all in jest...

But btw....

to serve you and others

...now THAT is funny.

;)

under my current user name i'm an 05, but i've actually been registered here since aug. 04.....so in my opinion i'm still an 04er.......GO 04!!

wish i had the funds laying around to enter......

oh. okay. thanks for clearing that up.

ashlee is an 05er then!

Wow... I did walk right into that didn't I?

...but then I'm quite sure that I'm older than tig....and hotter too.

'05 dosn't need a thread... we're too cool for that.

Archived