inTank Media Baskets

[CUSTOM] Icenine

icenine

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well... I was a bit PO'd about being in the custom cat along with the likes of tiga and jmorris ( I like j's tank more btw... sorry tiga) .....

Really? Thanks man, I feel honered that you would consider me some of your toughest compitition. :blush: I have to say I feel the same way about you... your tanks never cease to amaze me. And that you put me above Tigah... well... Tigah can just go play in his little tidepool... we'll take care of the real reefing 'round hear! :P

Jared

u ladies sure love to smack them gums of yours.

if I'm a leather Gucci jacket, y'all are the cheap PLEATHER, Gucci imitations.

accept no substitute. good day. =)

I was given you credit but I'm taken stock!!

Go 05'

I know....lol.....i was just joking......i wish i didnt have people telling me what i can and cant do with my tanks...(see thread in General Forum Called somthing like: the worst thing that could happen to a Reefing adict...or something like that...) i also wish i had some of those corals...and yes all '04 NR'sare Snotty......thats why this should be the new and improved.... www.Nan05-reef.com just like (i think) Xytrix's sig. says......lol..... GO 05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT! GO '05! I don't care how good tighahs tank looks, he's an '04... <_<

Here are some new zoas that went in this week. They are not so close to the squirt any longer, this was just taken after acclimation and before I decided where to place them.

neon_zoas.jpg

I've fragged some xenia from my other tank for this display as well. I'm going to attempt to keep it isolated so it does not take over the tank.

New FTS on the way.

Do they look white on your monitor?

They do wash out in the pic a bit, but maybe since I have the coral right in front of me it does not seem so white.

They are a very bright, neon green. Maybe a fts will show the color a bit better.

Blind Tree Frog
Do they look white on your monitor?

They do wash out in the pic a bit, but maybe since I have the coral right in front of me it does not seem so white.

They are a very bright, neon green. Maybe a fts will show the color a bit better.

Slight green tint i guess, but very white/creamish on my screen.

Ladies :haha: Gums :haha: Cheap PLEATHER :haha::haha::haha:

Laugh it up c.....

Here are a couple of pics, I'll try get a fts shot up soon, I moved some things around and want to wait till things have goten adjusted again.

So far I am very pleased with how this tank is looking.

pico_zoa_16.jpg

Here is a recent shot of "lefty", he's still working on that right claw but it is coming along.

crab_2.jpg

Here is the xenia I added, fragged from my other tank.

xenia7.jpg

While this is a "blue" xenia, it's not as deep blue as the anthelia in my other display. I decided to use place the xenia in here instead of anthelia because it will be a little easier to trim back/keep under control than the anthelia (big stalks vs. small ones) and becuse I am a sucker for xenia's pulsing and like the motion it adds to the display.

Thanks FF... go '05!!!

The surge he has set up is awsome. I would never consider doing something like that in a 2g display. I'm sure that he will have more on the way when it comes to that tank as well. His Gucci rep is well earned.

I'm just kicking up dust because he is a snotty '04 nanoreefer. ;)

..but really if he can grow TG in that set up he wins in my book. I wish I could grow that macro. I just put a tiny bit of halimeda in the pico today.. if that grows I'll be happy..if I could grow tg I would be thrilled.

Updated pics will be on the way.... I think the anemone is budding. Anyone wanna trade a flower anemone bud for some super colored zoas?

Nice tank, can you post up a FTS please, is it mostly soft / LPS or are you doing SPS also? Halimeda can go sexual but will probably never gain enough mass for it to happen in a nano.

-Mike

• 3 weeks later...

I'll try to get an update together.... I've been moving things around and re-dispersing the zoa frags to mix things up a little more. As a result I've not had a chance to get off a decent FTS. The tunicate is not looking too good. I think it's days are numbered, everything else is doing just fine. I've not added anything new.

Hopefully I'll get a new shot up by the end of the week.

I can't wait to see how this tank looks now. :D

Sorry to hear that the tunicate is not doing too well, what kind of foods have you been feeding?

Best regards

Ann

Archived