Top Shelf Aquatics

My Nano - Redone!

Guest AbSoluTc

Guest AbSoluTc

I took my 7gal down for a few months after my mantis died (lived only a few days) and decided not to do anymore tanks at all.  Bad bad idea.  Now I have 2 tanks back up.  A 28bow and a 7bow.  Here is my 7!

Comments and suggestions gladly accepted.  I really want to put 2 "black" clowns in the 7.  However I don't know if that would work.  Also need suggestion on what to put in?  Xenia I have tons of.  Any other ideas would be great.  Well, here it is..

Full Shot

NanoFull.JPG

Left Side

Nano1.JPG

Right Side

Nano2.JPG

Thanks for Looking!

nice rock is it live or do u just have one peice of live rock and a bunch of base rock that will eventually turn live really nice tank you could put some shrooms and some torch maby a clown or a royalgramma

Guest AbSoluTc

There is only one piece of LR - bottom left one.  The others are dead.  I left them sitting in a bucket for about 3 months because I forgot about them.  BOOOYEE - wanna smell something bad?  Anyways I left them outside for a couple of days to bask in the afternoon sun.  Washed them off with RO water and threw them in!

I agree, I like the aquascaping.

The tank looks quite good in terms of arrangment.

I expect when its full of corals it will be a very nice setup.

Goodluck.

Guest AbSoluTc

Thanks for the comments thus far!  I try to keep the recommended amount of live rock in any tank, but I like the natural - open look.  It allows room to GROW with my corals.  Most of the reefs I see I do not like and for one reason only.  People put so much LR in, that I wonder if they are reproducing a reef, or making a LR only tank.  I just think too much takes away from the natural essence of things.

JMO

Archived